THP TV - Volume One

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Well everybody I hope you enjoyed the video. Please let me know what you think. We are open to suggestions. I am also open to any ideas for upcoming videos. If there is something that you guys would like to see or would like help with please let me know. You can post it here or send me a private message. I look forward to hearing what you all think.

That was great, so much better than reading it in a book for us hacks, very easy to follow(ie simple!!). Are these going to be saved so we can go back and watch again when the snow melts? Thanks

• Admin
Absolutely Farmer. We will not take anything down. Plus when we hit a certain amount we will be putting together a DVD we think and have it available in our store. It will be very inexpensive and that way people can have it for every season when they need a refresher.

Nice job, amollerud. I was interested to hear you say the most important point was all the weight on the left foot. That's the one part I don't do consistently.

A followup to this video that I would find helpful would be chips from different lies (thin, thick, downhill, sidehill, etc.)

Thanks!

Yes great work you guys i enjoyed the video, now a suggestion for the next one for a topic. If you could do one on green approaches from the farther distance such as 150-200 yards that would be awsome. It's one thing i have my most trouble with as i like to fade to one side or the other. it holds me back from eagles opps and girs

I personally like the short game help. That's where you can make or break your score.

It wouldn't let me post my comment??, but nice video. How close did he get that ball to the hole, BTW?

Where we were shooting Claire, he was not aiming at a hole. But his short game is usually about as good as I have seen. I am wondering why it did not let you comment???

Back