JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With Buick not around anymore, I was wondering what do you think will be on Tiger's bag. My best goes to the Nike Staff Bag, but I think his foundation would be pretty cool. How about Gillette or Gatorade?

With Buick not around anymore, I was wondering what do you think will be on Tiger's bag. My best goes to the Nike Staff Bag, but I think his foundation would be pretty cool. How about Gillette or Gatorade?

General Mills bag!!! :p (That's one of his sponsors right?)

I'd like to see TONY THE TIGER on his bag!

TT_tony_pointing.jpg

My money is on him sporting a bag with his TW logo on it this season. Not sure if anyone can afford to take that kind of real estate on his bag this season.

JB, this may be a business deal you want to get on...

It SHOULD be his foundation. It WILL be prob Nike.

I'd be surprised if it isn't a Nike staff bag, with the launch of the VR series.

• Admin
I have worked with NIKE for many years. Too many in fact, but still do not have the scratch to sponsor his bag. But I do think a nice THP Logo would look great.

Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, or something related to Dubai.

How about one of these:
3160704620_2972102587.jpg

It's OK BG only can see her thread and her brother's, as per Claire!

I think that he will go with a nike bag more than likley the tw with a victory red feel to it. I think we should all chip in and see if we can get him to carry a THP bag. JB what are our offical colors anyway????

We always had them setup as a very mild green and white. But our logo is more of a gray and white with our little golfer having some colors to them.

I did not expect the AT&T logo bag.

We always had them setup as a very mild green and white. But our logo is more of a gray and white with our little golfer having some colors to them.

Is our little golfer a two-glover?

YOu will have to ask Hacker that.

My bet is that it will either be a Nike staff bag or his bag will have the TW logo on it.

I see a VR Staff Bag...to advertise the new line.

Although, a nicely made TW bag would be cool.

The new VR staff bag is awesome.

Back