Guilty Pleasures!

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
right now, it's a caramel frappuccino from the bucks!

yours?

80s music... I know I shouldnt like it, but I do

Watching the Jersey Shore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh man! i like all of the above too ^^^^^^!

Watching the Jersey Shore.

+1 which also leads me to my guilty pleasure as of late... listening to a lot of house music. Fist pump!

I enjoy watching the Golden Girls when its on. Its so cutting edge.

2605_d.jpg

E! It's all such junk but I can't stop watching. My other guilty pleasures would be chocolate and purses, I have a purse obsession.

Bunny's
Spoiler
BunnyTracks.jpg

Fail
Spoiler
Fail.jpg

No explanation needed
Spoiler
Hooters2.jpg

Chocolate. It always comes back to chocolate.

right now, it's a caramel frappuccino from the bucks!

Hell yeah!!! The biggest they have, lots o whipped cream!

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Maple Nut goodies right now as well.

Hell yeah!!! The biggest they have, lots o whipped cream!

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Maple Nut goodies right now as well.

I have never heard of Maple Nut Goodies before. I just looked it up and it said it's a peanut with a toffee coating? What is the texture like? Is it like a honey roasted peanut or are they sticky.

I forgot about no bake cookies, yum!

just had an oreo cookie shake... shoulda got a large

Blue corn chips & hot sauce & peppered beef jerky , wash it all down with acai-blueberry-pomegranate vitamin water

A widow maker coffee...22 oz cup 2.5 oz of caramel and vanilla, three shots of expresso, regular coffee and then one inch of steamed half and half...now that is like crack for me

A widow maker coffee...22 oz cup 2.5 oz of caramel and vanilla, three shots of expresso, regular coffee and then one inch of whipped half and half...now that is like crack for me

That sounds revolting.

Oh man it is SOOOOOOOOO good...I normally drink my coffee straight black but this is really really good.

Oh man it is SOOOOOOOOO good...I normally drink my coffee straight black but this is really really good.

My coffee gets pissed at me if I don't put Baileys in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thoes new Wild Berry smoothies from McD's are my new addiction actully

I have been wanting to try them but everytime I think of ordering that the words "McFlurry Please" just slips out.

lmao, that happened to me two days ago!

I need to add raisinettes to the list. I just ate an entire bag in three days. I b***h about my weight and wonder why haha I blame JB!

Back