THP Package from the Outing

bulldog

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN: 10.5
Whhoo Hooo boys & girls, from the great "wheel of fortune" from the outing my THP package arrived.
Big Thank You to GG,& JB, Robocup, SpotlessSwing,Bridgestone & Srixon for the gifts.
Gotta Love This Place!!!!!

THPPack.jpg

gratz :)

Great stuff BD, your going to love all that stuff especially the robocup, haha. I need to get one of them things on order.

Glad you like it Bulldog.

Nice stuff BD. Congrats!

Congrats Dawg!! Yea man, like you need a fricking putting practice device huh :D Bulldog sunk a 90 + foot putt at the THP outing in WPB he he to take home the bacon. yep new putter for the tap in king!

Last edited:
I am glad you like everything Bulldog. The robocup is pretty cool just be careful not to lose a finger, I almost did that the first time I used it.

Congrats Bulldog!

Is it a THP Spotless swing towel?

Last edited:
Congrats Bulldog!

congrats!!!

I am glad you like everything Bulldog. The robocup is pretty cool just be careful not to lose a finger, I almost did that the first time I used it.
Oh, please don't metion almost lossin a finger....been there done that. :curl-lip: :act-up:

Nice!!!!!! Way to go Bulldog!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny stuff. We have the normal little putting return device in our great room. I had a laser light playing with the cats one night. I would run the laser right up to the putt returner and our big fat cat Bonnie stuck her paw in the ball ejector. It popped and she did a back flip getting away from that thing. It did not hurt her at all but it brought tears from laughter just watching her....

congrats bulldog.

Funny stuff. We have the normal little putting return device in our great room. I had a laser light playing with the cats one night. I would run the laser right up to the putt returner and our big fat cat Bonnie stuck her paw in the ball ejector. It popped and she did a back flip getting away from that thing. It did not hurt her at all but it brought tears from laughter just watching her....

Awesome. I am going to have to try this. Congratz Bulldog. You also won a sweet putter for making like a 100 ft putt right? Or was that someone else?

Back