Sunset Beach Putter Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are a few sample pictures of the putter that Chris sent over to be reviewed.

455884015_QjH3Z-L-1.jpg

455883806_T9FXu-L-1.jpg

455884127_xnPRo-L-1.jpg

Here are a few sample pictures of the putter that Chris sent over to be reviewed.

455884015_QjH3Z-L-1.jpg

455883806_T9FXu-L-1.jpg

455884127_xnPRo-L-1.jpg

This is my mid priced line. They are on the website for 199.99 plus shipping. I will be posting THP discounts for EACH line sometime today or tonight. Two people have already taken advantage of the discounts even though I had not posted them yet.

These are forged and then milled for final weight, each weighs 345 +/- 3 grams and are finished in a beautiful dark nickel finish. The weight is on the left bumper on all of the heads and all other stamping is up to you!

did i miss the memo about you making grooved faces chris? i dont know how i didnt know

did i miss the memo about you making grooved faces chris? i dont know how i didnt know

No, there was no memo. It is our version we did ONLY on the X prototype heads.

I get chills every time I look at these. I cannot wait till I get my SSB...

I...NEED...THAT...PUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Really though, that looks great, I think I'm definitely going to have to get me a SSB!

Nice. Very nice.

Ok I have had a run on these heads and only have 6 left. I will not be ordering these again but will look into having a new forged then milled headstyle for about the same price available in the coming year.

The price for THP members is 180.00 plus 12.50 shipping. That is standard use putter, with stamping and the standard black nickel finish with Iomic grip(your choice of color and size) and either grey or brown leather AM&E SSB headcover with lie/loft/length to your specs.

Back