Slump Buster Bowl

Bridges

Reaction score
Handicap
Alright I got the ok with JB to create this and I think its well deserved of a thread since its arguably the best Fantasy Football Game happening in the World this weekend. Lol

I want to make sure everyone knows this though, please keep this one only about the SLUMP BUSTER BOWL because if its starts getting about other games then it will have to merged.

There very well could be another Slump Buster bowl at the end of the season depending on how everyone does.

Put out your predicitions for the game, what you think the score is, why,etc..(Anyone is welcome, not just this League)

Team Beat Bridges Down (OEM KEVIN)

QB- Rodgers / Projection 18 / Team Playing: Redskins

RB- Barber / Projection 5 / Team Playing: Titans

RB- Betts / Projection 5 / Team Playing: Cardinals

RB/WR- Holmes / Projection 6 / Team Playing: Vikings

WR- Boldin / Projection 18 / Team Playing: Broncos

WR- R. Williams / Projection 12 / Team Playing: Titans

TE- Shiancoe / Projection 10 / Team Playing: Jets

Def/ST- Bengals / Projection 6 / Team Playing Bucs

K- Gould / Projection 8 / Team Playing Panthers

TOTAL POINTS PROJECTED: 88

MIGHTY SQUIRRELS (BRIDGES)

QB- E. Manning / Projection 20 / Team Playing: Texans

RB- Wells/ Projection 12 / Team Playing: Saints

RB- Torain / Projection 15 / Team Playing: Packers

RB/WR- Manningham / Projection 12 / Team Playing: Texans

WR-Wayne/ Projection 27 / Team Playing: Chiefs

WR- Colston/ Projection 18 / Team Playing: Cardinals

TE- Finley/ Projection 15 / Team Playing: Redskins

Def/ST- Jets/ Projection 12 / Team Playing Vikings

K- Brown/ Projection 6 / Team Playing Lions

TOTAL POINTS PROJECTED:137

On the Line: Bragging rights for the rest of the year, League name change to SLUMP BUSTER, and possibly 1 other thing.

My Final Score Prediction- Bridges: 93 OEM Kevin: 86

i say it comes down to a tie and the benches will settle it

Bridges if your teams scores 137 or more points, I will change our team name to the mighty squirrels....NO WAY!

HAHAHAHAH

Bridges if your teams scores 137 or more points, I will change our team name to the mighty squirrels....NO WAY!

HAHAHAHAH

I would probably crap my pants because I would be so happy/shocked. Mighty Squirrels seems like a good name for my team for this game. Im going to change it to that haha

The squirrels lol. If I lose again I will change my team name. I can't let Grossman get smeared for my bad year.

This is a good matchup. I'm not in a position to pick a winner.

The squirrels lol. If I lose again I will change my team name. I can't let Grossman get smeared for my bad year.

Must pick a winner and score, thats the point of this thread and to talk trash haha

I think Grossman got smeared enough for his bad years, give him a break this time around

I think OEMKevin's projections are too low. The Bengals defense should put up big numbers against the Bucs. They suck, Freeman sucks and he is great at throwing interceptions and getting sacked. Plus if Pierre Thomas doesn't play again, which it seems he is a game time decision, then I think Betts will score more than 5 points. The slump buster is going to be fun to follow.

I think OEMKevin's projections are too low. The Bengals defense should put up big numbers against the Bucs. They suck, Freeman sucks and he is great at throwing interceptions and getting sacked. Plus if Pierre Thomas doesn't play again, which it seems he is a game time decision, then I think Betts will score more than 5 points. The slump buster is going to be fun to follow.

Ya I thought his bengals/barber/holmes/ and betts (if P.thomas is out) projections were low. I think my, Eli/colston/wells/wayne projections are to high. Should be a close game!

I think Moss will have a big impact on this game for you Bridges...now that he got traded to the Vikings he should get at least 4-5 catches a game minimum:banghead:

I think Moss will have a big impact on this game for you Bridges...now that he got traded to the Vikings he should get at least 4-5 catches a game minimum:banghead:

But I now have a starting RB and Starting WR. I would have had to start kuhn if I didnt get torain lol

I have the points he had before I traded him wrote down along with torain and Colstons points, So I can see if I got screwed at the end of the season or not ha

But I now have a starting RB and Starting WR. I would have had to start kuhn if I didnt get torain lol

I have the points he had before I trade him wrote down along with torain and Colstons points, So I can see if I got screwed at the end of the season or not ha

haha...just messing with you. I don't think its a bad deal. Losing portis kind of help Torain.

whats the bet here?

haha...just messing with you. I don't think its a bad deal. Losing portis kind of help Torain.

To be Honest, Im actually glad portis is out so that way Torain gets all of the carries.

To be Honest, Im actually glad portis is out so that way Torain gets all of the carries.

yeah that's what I mean, you traded a starting WR for 2 backs that were going to split carries and a WR...not you get a starting WR and a starting RB

yeah that's what I mean, you traded a starting WR for 2 backs that were going to split carries and a WR...not you get a starting WR and a starting RB

Yup even though, if I would have known portis was going to be out, I probably would have asked for another player from JL, like Lynch. O well.

i think avatars should be on the line here. there needs to be something. too much hype and anticipation not to have something on the line.

i think avatars should be on the line here. there needs to be something. too much hype and anticipation not to have something on the line.

Im cool with avatars on the line along with bragging rights and slump buster name change in the league.

OEM, I just saw all your trash talk on the smack board, It wont let me reply though lol

I aslo voted for your team by accident to win, I saw Team Then bridges so i clicked vote and said Sh!t wrong team, so dont get all excited thinking someone else thinks you have a shot to win haha

Last edited:
Its 11:09 central time and OEM is still going to get beat like the slump buster that he is this weekend! haha

Staying home for all of today's games, gotta keep an eye on the score, this is just to big of a game not to keep an eye on all day. Guess I need to get my butt out of bed now.

OEM I wish you luck in your recovery from the beating your about to take. Sorry buddy, let me know how 0-5 feels. Haha, Goodluck man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still think we need to track down that trophy I found for the winner.

Maybe the loser needs to sport the new Camillo cover for ESPN for a month if they lose.

Back