Sunset Beach Company and Personnel Info

SunsetBeachGolf

Truly Custom Putters
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 1.5
I just wanted to formally introduce everyone in the small Sunset Beach Golf family to the folks here on THP.

Chris Jordan (Username: SunsetBeachGolf)- Designer and President of Sunset Beach Golf. I am the crazy and cooky guy who has put his blood sweat and tears into these design and came up with this idea of creating putters with a lot of customization for a reasonable cost. I have a day job(which is part of the reason why my putters are so much cheaper than my competitiors and why I have help with my company)

Lamont Mann (Username: Mannkrafted) - Fabricator and Finisher. All of what I can do would be for nothing without Lamont. He is a big part of the company. From coming up with custom hosel designs to working on new finishes to doing all of the stamping hand milling hosels and bringing everything up to weight. Lamont is truly an artist and will post from time to time, but spends most of his time behind the mill and on the vise with a stamp in his hand.

James Nierodzick (Username: Myndcraft) - Webmaster and Internet Sales Rep. James helps me out more than anything else. I have a day job and two small children and do my best to answer all posts and questions in a timely manner. Sometimes it is impossible for me. James is my right hand. When my left hand is working in my day job or is in the car James steps in and helps to answer any questions that I have not gotten to.

I will continue to handle all info on this site as best as I can but sometimes my day job or my two small children have taken me away. Both of these guys, James more so than Lamont, are here to help catch me when I fall down. We are not a company that likes to leave questions unanswered for a couple of days or even hours. We like to make sure that everyone knows who we are and we will do everything we can to help. I want to speak with any customer that is thinking about getting a custom putter personally and just like that is a mantra of our company so is making sure any and all questions are answered in a timely fashion.

Any of us can answer questions about our putters, but I will be the main presence on this forum, I just like to make sure that no one ever thinks we are sleeping on the job.

Thanks,

I cannot comprehend why someone would buy a custom putter anywhere else...

Back