Once again, a THP member shows why this is the best golf site around!

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Some may have noticed me lamenting about my "homemade" wedges that I carry. After the Sept THP Outing I have been looking to replace them, but haven't been able to do so. Yet again, a THP member has reached out to help another :)

Yesterday, I received a package from THP's own Hanks that had a slightly used, but extremely clean, 56° Mizuno MP T-10 wedge! I am so very excited to try this out as it will be the first forged club in my bag. I was able to take some swings with practice balls in my yard and the first thing I noticed was how much I love the weighting. I am REALLY looking forward to getting this out on the course this weekend. If it performs well I may add the 52° to round out the set.

Hanks, I want to give a huge THANK YOU for sending this my way! I am always amazed at the generosity the members of this site show.

Here are some pics :)

utf-8BSU1HMDEyMDMtMjAxMDEwMTItMTY0OC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDEyMDctMjAxMDEwMTItMTY1Mi5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDEyMDktMjAxMDEwMTItMTY1OC5qcGc.jpg

fantastic stuff guys! truly a great gesture by hanks and hawk i hope it treats you well. who knows, maybe you can win one of those spinner shafts to put in there!!

That is really good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

my pleasure hawk. just trying to spread some Mizzy/forged love!

• Staff
I like that it's a 10° bounce. I've struggled with the really high-bounce wedges in the past. They don't work well up here.

Great stuff there guy's. Nice job Hanks, can't wait to hear how Hawk likes this on the course.

That is great hawk. Hanks is a class act. Hope it works well for you. I bet you were shocked when a package showed up yesterday.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

very cool Hanks! Hawk, I cant wait to hear how you hit it

Classy move Hanks! Having been a recipient of one of your kind gestures, I know firsthand that you're the most generous persons I've ever typed to! :thumb:

This is awesome, congrats Hawk on the new wedge. Its great to know that THP is filled with so many good and generous people like Hanks.

Cool stuff Hanks. Enjoy the wedge Hawk!

THP brotherhood strikes again! Great stuff Hanks and Hawk, enjoy the new toy :golf2:

Great stuff!! Way to go Hanks!! Enjoy the new club Hawk!!

Good stuff right here. Another reason I'm ate up with this place and always seem to be on-line here lol, too cool.

Hanks.... YOU DA MAN !!!

Enjoy Hawk !

Nice stuff TH! Hope you like the wedgie, Hawk!

That is just too cool Hawk and Hanks, I'm glad the 56 found a good home. You are a class act.

Wow this is really awesome...too good Hanks.

I can't wait to see it in action on Sunday!@

I actually was able to sneak off to the range today at lunch and got a chance to try this out (mostly 1/4 and 1/2 swing pitch shots). I was really impressed, especially with the feel. I honestly didn't expect to notice that much of a difference, but I was very mistaken. After thinking about it, the only way to describe it is SOFT. It sounded and felt so much different than my other wedges and I really loved it. I'm looking to see what I can do with it near the green. Thanks again, T!

Wow, such a kind gesture. This kind of activity among members definitely makes me glad I just joined

Really cool! I hit a few mizunos and boy do they feel sweetbwhen u hit them on the sweetspot

Back