This one's for The Due!!!

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
Need me to pick up a bottle or two buddy?

IMG00092-20101008-1814.jpg

Please tell me this is just an inside joke.....

That stuff works great! You want to avoid swamp a$$? Go with the Anti Monkey Butt. Robert Garrigus wishes he had some earlier this season, I promise you that!
robert-garrigus.jpg

hahahahaha, I never considered ladies needed ..... why is theirs cheaper?

that stuff is awesome!

hahahahaha, I never considered ladies needed ..... why is theirs cheaper?

perhaps they don't value swamp a$$ as much as men?

I'm wondering why it's stocked on the shelf next to the screen cleaners.

Like snuff, "Just a pinch between your cheek and ...cheek".

You need me to send you a bottle buddy? PM me your address and it'll be on the way tomorrow!

I'll hold off for some fresh next spring Bird. The LMBP is way funny!

Wow, I just laughed my monkey butt off!

Need me to pick up a bottle or two buddy?

IMG00092-20101008-1814.jpg

I just figured out the secret to your great shooting lately! haha. Yeah, send me some of that stuff! :egyptian:

that stuff is great!! I took a bottle with me to the outing, and will do it again next year... and use it everytime I golf!

that stuff is great!! I took a bottle with me to the outing, and will do it again next year... and use it everytime I golf!

I was telling a buddy about this stuff during the Nebraska game today, having a good laugh, and his gf told us they make a monkey butt creme too, lol. She said a lot of the Harley riders use it on their big runs.

I was telling a buddy about this stuff during the Nebraska game today, having a good laugh, and his gf told us they make a monkey butt creme too, lol. She said a lot of the Harley riders use it on their big runs.
OMG- you're not getting any creme near my monkey butt!!! No thanks, I'll stick to powder!

OMG- you're not getting any creme near my monkey butt!!! No thanks, I'll stick to powder!

lmao, I could say several things here, but will stick with "No comment", haha

I was on an R/C forum where one of the members was nicknamed monkey and this monkey was his avatar!

Back