Best Belt for Tan/Khaki Pants

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
So, I've been pondering this for a while... It's pretty easy to match up the shades when picking a belt, but what do you guys prefer to wear when you're rocking the tan/khaki pants?

Here's what I am thinking about wearing tomorrow... What colour of belt would you suggest?

images

pG01-5423718dt.jpg

Personally I think white belt, white hat, white shoes and BOOM BABY! Especially with that white UA logo on the shirt. That would be money!

Nice. I was thinking white too, with it being in the pants as well... Definitely will have white adidas on the feet, and a dark blue front/white back hate.

Hiyo for taking days off work to go golfing haha!

all white belt would look the cleanest or a white belt with a blue buckle would look moby-dickulous!

White belt works great. So does brown belt if the right shade and the right hat and shoes are worn.

Agreed on white or brown.

Brown would like amazing with some brown/white classic wingtip style shoes ala Lefty.

as previously stated, you can't go wrong with white hat, belts, and shoes combo.

The Belt should reflect the shoe color not match, neccessarily. White and brown belts are okay if there is white or brown in the shoes. again doesnt have to match perfectly but, for me, they should be similar. White shoes go with anything IMO, but i wouldnt wear brown shoes and a white belt.

The Belt should reflect the shoe color not match, neccessarily. White and brown belts are okay if there is white or brown in the shoes. again doesnt have to match perfectly but, for me, they should be similar. White shoes go with anything IMO, but i wouldnt wear brown shoes and a white belt.

See I am a little different. I wont wear white shoes with a black belt and black hat. That would be reserved for black shoes. THe same for the brown belt and brown hat. I would never wear all white shoes with that. Different styles for different people.

Back