hi from music city

subvet

I never finish anyth
Reaction score
Handicap
11-ish
Hi folks,

new to the site and checking in. I was introduced to golf by my dad as a young teen and have been at it for almost 40 years although there have been some really long stretches where the clubs gathered dust. Currently, I'm hovering around a 16-17 handicap and am playing pretty regularly.

I do all parts of my game really well but for some reason I can't seem to get them all working at the same time. :banghead: so my wife (who is new to golf) and I have really gotten back into it the last couple of seasons. we joined a local country club in the nashville area last April to work on improving our games.
we're having alot of fun (interspersed with some colorful language) in the process. :D

I found this place through one of the equipment manufacturer's websites. I hope to pick up a few tips here and there and make some new freinds along the way

regards,
Dave

Welcome to THP.

Welcome, Middle Tennessee is a great place with some great courses.

Welcome to THP Dave.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard Dave!

Welcome from New Orleans. I'm rather new to the site also. Loads of information to look at. Wonderful people also!

Hello and :welcome:

welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Subvet !

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP, Dave!

hi everyone. thanks for the warm welcome.

so far, I'm enjoying the copious amount of equipment reviews on this board. I am looking for new irons to begin next season with and the info here has been quite helpful

Welcome Dave!

Back