Bayside Resort Golf Club: Selbyville, DE

WAM Golf

Reaction score
Handicap
I think the Delaware Shore is an underrated place for golf. Our group of 10 made the trip down this year and played some really great courses.

My favorite was Bayside Resort Golf Club, A Jack Nicklaus design. This course is scenic and challenging. The first three tees require forced carry without a bailout area. I'm looking forward to playing this course in the future, it's a gem!

Anyone else play here? What did you think?

Their website: http://www.livebayside.com/bayside-resort-golf-course.php

bumping this old thread i am heading to OCMD for my annual guys spring golf trip and i talked my one buddy into going down for an extra round and we are gonna hit this course up on the way down has anyone played here before? it looks decent on the website but i even look good on the internet.

got a chance to play here and i highly suggest playing here if you have a chance. it was very nice and very challenging. especially since i havn't played there before. but the course was very nice and in great condition. Greens are pretty tough to hold on some holes and its long we played from the tips and if i went back id end up playing closer up. its 7500 yards from the tips which was just a little long for me but still had a blast already on my list of courses to play next year on our trip. and the GPS in the carts was the best ive ever seen. fly bys on all the holes and zoom in from anywhere on what the greens looked like.

there was a groupon type deal earlier this week for here, $59 i believe

it is a fantastic couse. The Penisula -another Nicklaus course is also outstanding and now allows public play

Baywood Greens in Long Neck, DE is also a nice track --- The Rookery is just "OK".

Baywood Greens in Long Neck, DE is also a nice track --- The Rookery is just "OK".

played baywood yesterday course was in great shape. played there last year also. can't wait for them to open the other 9 holes they said it would be finished around 2014

Back