JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I wanted to thank all of our ground floor members for making this site what it is so far. A fun place to come to and talk. With the effort of all of the readers we have been fortunate enough to be blessed with some of the best companies in the world sending us stuff to review. A few of the reviews that were posted the last few days (Nike, Pahr Golf, Tattoo Golf) were read by more than 300 people each in a 12 hour period. Making it the most unique views in a single day we have ever had. Considering where we were just 14 days ago makes this thing look like it was all worth it. I have a lot of amazing stuff coming to me over the next 3 weeks and I will make sure that all of the THP family gets to enjoy it as much as I do.

Keep bringing people over. The more people that join the site over the next few months, the more inventory companies send us. That dictates to more free stuff for you guys. I am not keeping much of anything for myself (shoes of course if they are in my size) the rest of it is going back to you guys.

The items are starting to get bigger and bigger. We will have golf bags, clubs, shoes, apparel, and tons of other great stuff for our members. The more the merrier, but I will never forget the beginning 15 or so that made this all possible. I have something good planned for each and everyone of you. Thank You.

You're flying us all down for a THP Scramble Tournament?

I wanted to thank all of our ground floor members for making this site what it is so far. A fun place to come to and talk. With the effort of all of the readers we have been fortunate enough to be blessed with some of the best companies in the world sending us stuff to review. A few of the reviews that were posted the last few days (Nike, Pahr Golf, Tattoo Golf) were read by more than 300 people each in a 12 hour period. Making it the most unique views in a single day we have ever had. Considering where we were just 14 days ago makes this thing look like it was all worth it. I have a lot of amazing stuff coming to me over the next 3 weeks and I will make sure that all of the THP family gets to enjoy it as much as I do.

Keep bringing people over. The more people that join the site over the next few months, the more inventory companies send us. That dictates to more free stuff for you guys. I am not keeping much of anything for myself (shoes of course if they are in my size) the rest of it is going back to you guys.

The items are starting to get bigger and bigger. We will have golf bags, clubs, shoes, apparel, and tons of other great stuff for our members. The more the merrier, but I will never forget the beginning 15 or so that made this all possible. I have something good planned for each and everyone of you. Thank You.

My agent at IMG will be calling you shortly about my fees. :wink:

Thanks, JB.

FYI, if you get anything in a size 14M shoe (ladies take note), think of me!

Edit: Alright, I'm really an 11M. LOL!

Last edited:
  • Admin
Not for me, but we are thinking about doing a little get together next year. I am in talks with a travel agent to get a package together to the championsgate Omni resort and spa. Home of the Leadbetter Academy and great courses. I have the room rate knocked down a ton already....Just working on the rest of it.

You're flying us all down for a THP Scramble Tournament?

Sounds like fun. If it's winter I vote for somewhere warm. I don't want to deal with :snowman:

• Admin
On aside note, our manufacturers all read our reviews. If you do read it, throw a comment in there. It will lead to lots more free stuff for you guys. You dont have to agree with the review in the comment either. Thanks.

Not for me, but we are thinking about doing a little get together next year. I am in talks with a travel agent to get a package together to the championsgate Omni resort and spa. Home of the Leadbetter Academy and great courses. I have the room rate knocked down a ton already....Just working on the rest of it.

Will us juniors be able to attend the get together? :arrogant:

Only if you deliberately let us win!!

Once I get all the details on this outing next year (still waiting for more info from agent), I will know if Juniors are eligible. I am thinking about having a juniors section in which they could attend with an adult. And that way they could enjoy the meet & greet. The golf, and the lunches, but would have to stay away from the dinner/drinks. But let us not get ahead of ourselves until I make sure it can be done.

We only need 6 more members to hit 50!!

Back