I'm Proud of My Mom...I Think

Sean

Earthbound Extraterrestrial
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
My Mom is getting close to 81, still works, walks three to five miles a day, walks the golf course with me when I visit, shovels snow, gardens, etc.

Well, I just received an email from her and she got her first speeding ticket. She was doing 64 in a 45 mph zone. I usually don't associate 80 year olds with speeding. Oy vey.

This made me lol! Congrats (I guess) to your mom! And the fact she emails! haha

My Mom is getting close to 81, still works, walks three to five miles a day, walks the golf course with me when I visit, shovels snow, gardens, etc.

Well, I just received an email from her and she got her first speeding ticket. She was doing 64 in a 45 mph zone. I usually don't associate 80 year olds with speeding. Oy vey.

Now that's funny and sad at the same time Sean. My mom turns 80 next week and is also very active. I could see that happening with her as well. Have fun with it and call her a law breaker.

Awww man I would think the cop would have written a sweet little ol Lady a warning ticket. Sounds like she is a sport and must have given him the bird huh?

She's a whiz on the computer Clay. :)

As to the ticket it was one of those photo gizmos. She received the ticket in the mail along with a photo. I told her she should get it framed. LOL.

Now that's funny and sad at the same time Sean. My mom turns 80 next week and is also very active. I could see that happening with her as well. Have fun with it and call her a law breaker.
Just make sure she doesn't have that Nead in the car if she does!

Just make sure she doesn't have that Nead in the car if she does!

Not kidding. The cops might impound just to get my Nead, haha.

Back