Seemore groved putters

sethg

Reaction score
Handicap
I saw that seemore has some grooved face putters. has anyone tried them relative to Rife's. Curious if you get the same benefit of the grooves. They didn't seem as sharp or deep to me. Thanks!

SeeMore putters have many type of milling marks on the face. The one is mention above is on that we have done on some of our heads. The beauty of the seemore putter is that it places you in the same position every single time for every single putt. Therefore the ball is in the same position, the loft of the putter is in the same position every single time, hands, head and posture are in the same position every single time. Therefore you do not need to have something on the face to help you putt. You become much more consistent because everything is the same. When you do not have a reference point like you have with a SeeMore (red dot and two white lines) then you will always be setting up differently every single time - you will also be having a different ball position every single time - your hands will always be in a different place every single time - therefore your putter will be coming through at impact different every single time. You will never get a consistent feel of the putter. Loft is the key to your post above. Hope this helps.

I understand the benefit of the RST system. Was more curious on how the grooves for the grooved option putters compared to more traditional Grooved putters like Yes or Rife

Gotcha. Ours are pretty deep but do not know much about the others. Let me know if we can help in any other way. Thanks.

Back