gbigoose1

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anybody has used rockbottomgolf.com and if they are legit. After reading something in Golf Digest about conterfeit clubs I'm just wondering. The reason I ask, is because until the 29th, they are running a deal for 15 percent off for everything! So if this sites reliable, that would be awesome!:clapp:

I'm 99.9 % percent sure that it's a legit site - I've bought stuff from them and been very happy - reason their prices are so low is they don't often sell the BRAND NEW items - usually they are a season old or more and thus at a discount. Which is great because the consumer benefits! And I mean really - how much does technology change from one season to the next right?

and the IN SEASON items they do sell are the same prices as every other golf store or .com (golf galaxy, edwin watts, the golf warehouse, golfsmith)

Thanks! The reason I was asking is because I hit a Taylor Made R9, loved it, and I need a new Driver anyways. With their low prices plus the black friday coupon I'm getting it for like 50 dollars off. This is awesome. Now I just wish they had the Nike Vr Cb irons in steel..

NICE! yeah I ordered a cleveland wedge from them and a pair of last years' nike golf shoes and several other things a few seasons out - super cheap. Good luck with it and happy holidays!

Thanks you too!

Bought from them a lot. They are great.

love them.....their cheapest shipping still arrives in 3 days or so. great CS too

love them.....their cheapest shipping still arrives in 3 days or so. great CS too

amazing customer service. 2 years ago I odered a set of cleveland fairway woods for a christmas gift. Package got delivered to the wrong place. Called them, they checked with UPS/FedEx, told me they would overnight me a new set for my troubles. I buy a lot of stuff from them. 100% legit.

Yep they are awesome, I have bought a fairway wood and 2 shafts from them.

amazing customer service. 2 years ago I odered a set of cleveland fairway woods for a christmas gift. Package got delivered to the wrong place. Called them, they checked with UPS/FedEx, told me they would overnight me a new set for my troubles. I buy a lot of stuff from them. 100% legit.

and someone else at another address says thank you! hehe

They're legit and quick shippers. Look for them on Ebay before you buy from their site. Sometimes you can get their stuff even cheaper.

They are such a great website to deal with. I ordered a set of wedges and they were here in no time. They usually have such great deals too.

I use them a lot and have always been happy! I just ordered a pull cart from them a few days ago. Wish I had waited!

and someone else at another address says thank you! hehe

Thanks ddec! lol

I recently bought a Nike Dymo 5W from them. They said it was supposed to pre-owned in good condition but when i received it it was brand new in the plastic...

I plan on shopping with them in the near future.

They are such a great website to deal with. I ordered a set of wedges and they were here in no time. They usually have such great deals too.

+1....

I also have ordered from them on occassion, and they are fine! + It is fun to look at the clearance clubs and balls that they sell.

While were on this subject, someone should make a thread for any of the black friday or Christmas deals comoing up! I got completely lucky that I found the rock bottom one.

No complaints from me. Great prices and quick shipping. (I just wonder how long it's going to take to use up all these free tees...)

+1 to check Ebay first. I bought 2 Calloway X Forged wedges from them over the summer and they were $10 less each on the bay.

I BOUGHT GLOVES FROM ROCK BOTTOM GOLF SEVERAL TIMES, AND WAS COMPLETELY PLEASED WITH THE TRANSACTION AND THE MERCHANDISE EACH TIME.

eXCUSE ME FOR THE CAP LOCK....

Back