RIP Leslie Nielsen

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
One of the great comedic actors over many decades. You will be missed.

Yah that sucks...naked guns were amazing.

And he started as a matinee idol leading man. He played in the Vince Lombardi Classic, a charity golf outing here in Cheeseland for many, many, years.

Kevin

One of the great comedic actors over many decades. You will be missed.

this is very sad. I thought he was a hilarious actor. He will surely be missed. One of my first ebay purchases when I was in college was the naked gun dvd series.

Sad news.... The Naked Guns were Classic!!!

He could play any roll, from 007 to Naked guns, Mr Nielson had all the talent plus. RIP!

I missed this one. The Naked Gun was classic as everyone has said. He will truly be missed.

Don't call me surely! Haha

He will surely be missed.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

RIP

Dr. Rumack: "ometime, when the crew is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell them to get out there and give it all they've got. And, win just one for the Zipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Doc," he said, "but I won't smell too good. That's for sure."

"I am serious and dont call me Shirley."

RIP Mr. Nielsen. You were one of the best.

I have a strange sense of humor so I loved all the Naked Gun movies.He was perfect for them as lead actor.

Don't forget his under-appreciated role in 'Airplane' too... RIP Leslie

....don't forget 'Bad Golf Made Easier'!

STILL waiting for this to be released on DVD!

Going to have to watch 'Police Squad' today...

Nice beaver!

I hadnt heard about this.. very sad news indeed

Nice beaver!

Thanks, I just had it stuffed.

The man made so many great movies that I watch all the time!! His work will never get old!

-May I take your cape?
-No, But you may take my hat.

this is very sad. I thought he was a hilarious actor. He will surely be missed. One of my first ebay purchases when I was in college was the naked gun dvd series.

"I may be missed, but don't call me shirley"

Found this on youtube, has some real funny scenes from Airplane and Naked Gun.

RIP Leslie, he was a great actor

Sad loss. I liked Police Story.

Great voiceover....."Leslie Neilsen is Norfolk....JB is Goode......Together, they're Norfolk n Goode!" (say it out loud in Leslie's voice, it works!)

I missed this one... RIP Leslie. Definitely one of the most memorable comedic actors seen.

It's Enrico Pallazzo!

NOOOOO... This has seriously ruined my day...

Leslie Nielsen will continue to make me and many others laugh for many years to come...

"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes."
"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way around."

Back