2010 12 Days of Holiday Cheer Prize List

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last year THP held its 1st annual 12 Days of Holiday Cheer and so many had fun with it we decided to bring it back again. In case you missed the contest last year, here is a link to how that was done.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=6125

As with just about anything we do here, we decided to step it up a notch and have created another special event that we believe will be loved by everyone. The details will come out in a few days, but we wanted to put up the prize list for everybody. The companies have gone above and beyond to make sure that so many will have a blast this holiday season on THP.

Bridgestone - Season Supply of Golf Balls (10 dozen)
Bridgestone - New Cart Bag
Mizuno - JPX-800 Irons
Nike - MachSpeed Black Driver (round version)
SeeMore - New Si4 Putter (2 winners)
Bettinardi - New Staff Bag
GolfTEC - 60 Minute Swing Evaluation
TaylorMade - Burner 2.0 Irons
Cleveland - CG15 Wedge Set (52, 56, 60)
Miyazaki - Shaft (you pick any shaft)
Adams - Speedline 9064LS Driver
Adams - Super Hybrid
Adams - Ladies a7OS 8pc. iron set
Bushnell - Tour V2 Patriot Pack & XGC+ GPS (2 winners)
Wilson Staff - 2011 Travel Bag Set (club travel cover, rolling duffel bag, backpack)
Callaway - Diablo Octane FW Wood & UPRO GPS
Srixon/Classics - Full Outfit (Pants, shirt, sweater, hat) & 2 Dozen Balls
Cobra - 2011 Product (pre-release; winners choice)
FootJoy - ICONS MyJoy Style (your choice & design)

Yes, you will notice that there are significantly more than 12 days there. That just means 5 extra days of fun. Details on the contest will be announced soon on the home page and in the Contest Section of the forum.

Last edited:
Unbelievable! Can't wait! This will be so much fun. Good luck everyone.

I see a lot of things calling my name!

Wow... That's a fantastic prize list! I just went over last year's contest, and being new to the site I'm amazed at how generous THP is and how fun the contests are!

OMG! I've gotta get my horseshoes and rabbits feet outta storage.

there are some pretty dang strong prizes you two have put together, incredible work!

all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!! That is awesome! I am so excited to get this going.

Unreal...this was so much fun last year...I can't wait!

WOW!! Good luck to everyone in advance!!!

WWWWWOOOOOOWWWW!!! What an awesome contest! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

man that is awesome! Gotta love companies that support THP and allow this stuff to happen.

Awesome collection of prizes a big :clapp: to the companies who stepped up and for JBand GG who put this together!

Like usual, THP brings it! Thanks a ton to all of the companies that are so generous! Can't wait for the details.

DIBS!

I have DIBS! On all of it!

Thanks to everyone who makes this possible... the companies, THP, golfing gods... you know, whoever!

All I can say is WOW! A little extra cheer to spread is always a good thing.

Some sweet prizes there. Should be an awesome contest.

EPIC list! Thanks THP and to all the vendor's supplying the goodies. Definitely have my eye on a few things.

You guys are absolutely outstanding. Please also pass it along back to the sponsors that we recognize and appreciate what they are doing. As an example, I've switched to Yellow e6s after getting a chance to test them for free.

Looks like an awesome giveaway!! This should be a lot of fun, looking forward to it!!

Awesome!! I cannot wait for this :) Thank you again to THP and all the donors :)

Awesome stuff. I was fortunate enough to win a prize during this contest last year; I am hoping the lucky streak continues this year. The prizes are great. Well done, THP and all participating companies.

How utterly spectacular! The effort that THP put into this contest is quite impressive, thanks THP and all of these wonderful manufacturers! Way to get the holiday on!

Freaking EPIC!!!!!

Where to begin? I can't wait till all the specifics are listed. I am going to get started on my entries ASAP! Thanks THP and all the respective companies for the awesome prizes!

Back