Lefties.... Where do you get/order your clubs from?

johndeere10

Banned
Reaction score
When I first started playing there was a local Golf USA I would order most of my clubs from and they were pretty good about ordering those for me. This was before ebay and most places had online stores though.

Are your local shops/stores good to you with lefty clubs or do you order most of your stuff online or other places?

I found some lefties only online shops but they seemed to never have anything new and prices were still very high.

I sometimes by clubs off ebay or other golf forums but not very often.

I have hard time finding lefty clubs in the Savannah/Augusta, GA area. They always seem slow to get stuff or not carry the lofts/flex I need. I found http://www.discountdansgolf.com/ is about the best price and easiest place to order new items from.

Where do you end up ordering your clubs from?

I would just have my local ma and pop store order for me. I think The Roger Dunn had the most LH stuff avil

Rockbottom has a decent selection of LH stuff. Also check out eBay seller 'birdiebanger'. Clubs are used but in great shape- got my driver from him about a month ago, and as far as I can tell, sells only LH clubs.

We went to the big Roger Dunn store in Orange County and there are bins and bins and bins of clubs for lefties. I'd say about equal amount of righties and lefties there!!

I usually order from TGW......they are easy to deal with and they have a 30 day return policy. If you like Callaway, then Callaway Preowned. And, I have found that the PGA Superstores carry alot of lefty equipment. Its about a little over and hour away but well worth the drive.

The Golf Discount here has an entire section dedicated to lefties... dunno about the prices though as I never really pay much attention.

I buy most of my stuff online from the States... a lot on Ebay as I'm still paying off student loans, but I have seen many good deals online from various websites. To buy anything in Canada gets quite pricey, especially around here as we only have Golf Town, where I find the prices are just brutal.

Back