Hey from Jackson, TN.

Raider

Reaction score
Handicap
Mid Game..
Hey everybody.
Just started playing golf seriously 3 months ago. Was researching for a driver when I came across this website. Trying to learn as much as possible.

Welcome aboard and Happy Holiday Season to you and your family!

Welcome to THP Raider. Glad to have you.

welcome to thp

welcome to THP raider, i hope you enjoy yourself here.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Welcome! I have been to Jackson to visit relatives many times.

Welcome to THP!

welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP and enjoy your stay with us.

Welcome to THP! You're only about 45 minutes from me. I play in Jackson quite a bit with a friend who goes to Union University. Let me know if you ever want to meet up to play Jackson National or Woodland Hills.

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome to THP Raider!

Jackson, TN...the city of my birth.

Welcome to THP Raider !

Schweitzer_07

Sounds good. If you don't mind playing with a newbie. I have played at National a few times. Nice course. Have you ever play at Jones Creek?

Sounds good. If you don't mind playing with a newbie. I have played at National a few times. Nice course. Have you ever play at Jones Creek?

I believe that was a course that we tried to play this summer but didn't for some reason. Maybe they only had 9 holes at the time? Something to that effect IIRC. I've only played Jackson National and Woodland Hills in Jackson, but played a number of courses outside of Jackson and in the general west TN area. The Tennesseean is probably my favorite when looking at the condition of the course. However, it's mighty long!

Welcome to THP!

I'm new too, but I can't wait to answer question, as away

Back