Kosta Browne Wines

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Most wine people know Kosta Browne wines for being amazing, small production wines that you just cannot find. They are about 90% allocated to wine list members and the waiting list is LONG. I have been on the waiting list for the last 4 years and look forward to the day I can purchase them.

Two days ago I received an email from Kosta Browne saying that their allocations were available and that I could purchase my wine. I was grinning all day from the thought of finally being a part of the allocation list and not the waiting list. So I log in and still nothing. I was so confused at the thought of what was going on. I just figured that it would take 24 hours or so for them to update the online buying ability.

This morning I awake to have an email from Kosta Browne saying that they apologize but I was not able to buy wine. That apparently I was sent the email by mistake and that many on the waiting list got the email by accident.

Not good! There are thousands of people waiting for this wine and apparently the emails were sent by accident. I contacted them and told them that this error was not a good one and that I was told I could by the wine and that it was then taken away from me within 24 hours and basically told, "accidents happen". While I agree, I think they should make wine or wines available for these accidents. I asked to be taken off the waiting list. Too many good wines out there.

That sucks JB, I had a similar incident when I was on a waiting list for a Harley.

That sucks, Im glad you told them to take that list and shove it. Do you really think it was a accident, or maybe somebody "more important" decided they wanted a bottle.

• Admin
Low and behold what just got dropped off from KB wines were two bottles of their 06 vintage. Russian River Valley and Sonoma. Blown away is all I can say.

Back