When do you use or not use GLOVE

When do you use or not use GLOVE

• Total voters

Vadim

Reaction score
Handicap
Ive been practicing my irons without glove on and Im feeling pretty good about it, what do you do?

Never wear one.

I didnt vote because I dont use it putting or chipping, actually, I have stopped using it when not taking a full swing.

My dad never uses a glove and after I play a round, my white grips look a little dirty, nothing too bad. But when he uses my clubs the grips are much dirtier.

Glove. Except for putting and chipping.

I always wear my glove until I get to about 75 yards and in, then the glove comes off. We need more choices in the poll.

I only wear a glove at the driving range. I've got nice and soft Lamkin cords on all of my clubs... no glove needed during a round. When I'm going a little faster on the range, I tend to get a rub on my left thumb if I don't wear a glove.

I can't really vote as my option isn't here. I tend to use a glove for everything outside of 125. Inside of that the glove comes off. Seriously.

I always use a glove until I get about 50 yds and in then I want to feel the club for pitches, chips and putts.

I can't really vote as my option isn't here. I tend to use a glove for everything outside of 125. Inside of that the glove comes off. Seriously.

Does it depend which grips are on the clubs? hahahaha

I put one on at the first tee and take it off after 4 putting on 18.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I wear one on every shot or not at all. It just depends

The only time I don't use a glove is when I'm putting.

I use one on all full shots, basically any shot that I'm not swinging full such as pitch shots, chip shots, putting, I take my glove off.

If I remember, I'll take it off on chips and putts- but more often than not I forget and use it on every shot.

I usually play really fast so I don't get around to taking the glove off. When I'm playing slower I'll take it off to putt (sometimes). Then again, there are times that I don't wear one at all. I'm now too confused :bulgy-eyes:

I have not used a glove in years , only problem I have is if I forget to take my wedding ring off I get a nasty callous under the ring from the pinching when gripping the club .

I wear a glove all the time even when putting.However ,I have wondered if it might help my putting "touch' if I took my glove off when putting so I may try it some.

Used to wear one all the time, but lately have been taking it off to putt. Planning sticking with that into next season.

if i just met her

I always wear my glove until I get to about 75 yards and in, then the glove comes off. We need more choices in the poll.

Same here

I usually take my glove off to putt, but I am considering going Fred Couples style for next year. I don't know though, I get blisters occasionally so I don't know if it's a good idea.

Back