GHIN 8.9
What Can I say....

aefcad99-e485-208a.jpg

aefcad99-e492-051c.jpg

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Gross.

that was pretty funny!

that was pretty funny!

Bama - maybe I should not tell our buddy this...

Spoiler
It's not meant to be funny...it's the truth. :act-up:

ok

alabama_motivational_poster_medium.jpg

Seriously...unless you live around here...you could never imagine....

About the easiest way to put it is..."It's a Way of Life"

If you are wearing an Alabama shirt and you see someone else wearing one, you are almost expected to introduce yourself and start a conversation..
At the very least, you should say "Roll Tide"

I would not expect you to understand Jarrod...being from that great football mecca of NC... ;-)

If you are wearing an Alabama shirt and you see someone else wearing one, you are almost expected to introduce yourself and start a conversation..

I would not expect you to understand Jarrod...being from that great football mecca of NC... ;-)

his name is Jarret

my screen name must have thrown you off!

But to answer you seriously, I do understand, I could turn it around to say the same about basketball, but I wont. I was giving you a hard time, that was all. :D

I don't think Alabama football has any comparison to Western Carolina University football. All we did is live and breath football at that school!

oh...I know your giving me a hard time....you and your alter ego Jarret
(i see your brother trying to derail the conversation by saying I had your name wrong....I am too smart for that one Lucus...)

(i see your brother trying to derail the conversation by saying I had your name wrong....I am too smart for that one Lucus...)

lol, that was pretty good!

It Lucas :D

I don't think Alabama football has any comparison to Western Carolina University football. All we did is live and breath football at that school!

yeah we did...we were at every game til halftime.

Pretty cool commercial. It airing right now on ESPN.

Back