Putter Lounge Candy White

Staples

Dirtydawg67
Reaction score
Handicap
I have putted a SC Newport 1.5 for a few years now. I have tried others, but always come back to the newport due to the feel. I really love the look of the new ghost putters Taylormade has come out with. I just don't like the feel. The daytona ghost just doesn't feel right to me. I am not sure if it is the insert or just the weight. Until they release a Kia Ma in ghost, I don't see getting around it. I came across the putter lounge info on here a while ago and see they do the candy white services. I really want to bite the bullet and ship out scotty. Has anyone had their putter "whited out"? I am just worried I have it done and the feel completely changes. It may not be a big deal, but just curious for some thoughts. I guess if I have it done and end up not liking it, someone on ebay would buy it up pretty quickly. If I keep seeing sneak peaks of the Gambler, scotty may go on ebay regardless....

This one was not done by Putter Lounge, but it was whited out.

969454973_JxqG6-L.jpg

I think the guys there do incredible work and would not hesitate to send my putter or anything else to them.

Thanks JB! I will get in touch with them after the holidays to try and work something out.

That is a beautiful looking putter, JB.

Dirtydawg, I have something in there right now and I'll let you know what transpires. Even if you wanted to "ghost" your Scotty you have the option of not ghosting the face. Why I say that is because if the face is milled then re-finishing the face could and probably will change the feel off the putter face. Granted, to each his own when it comes to it becoming worse, better, or similar so do so at your own risk (and if you decide to do so they have a "disclaimer" type call to you just to make sure you know the facts going into the refinishing). Luckily the putter I sent in doesn't have any milling and I doubt there will be significant change on the feel off the putter face. I'm actually going to start a thread on it once certain timeframes are met so I'll have more details then.

I am trying to find a Cleveland Classic cheap on Ebay so I can get it sent into Putter Lounge. After checking out that site, I am not sure what color is most interesting.

969454973_JxqG6-L.jpg

I think the guys there do incredible work and would not hesitate to send my putter or anything else to them.

I know this wasn't done by Putter Lounge, but I am lucky enough to have this exact putter in my living room with me as a type this. This putter came out fantastic, I love the look of it. Which company did this one JB?

I am also thinking of sending my Newport 2 into the putter lounge for the Ghost finish with the black oxide face and weights. I think that looks awesome. The price isn't bad, but the only thing keeping me from doing it is that I don't have a backup putter to use during the 6-8 week turnaround time. I might just wait til the end of this golf season to send it in...

I know this wasn't done by Putter Lounge, but I am lucky enough to have this exact putter in my living room with me as a type this. This putter came out fantastic, I love the look of it. Which company did this one JB?

Hey JB, you never answered this and I am thinking about having my Nike Method Core 3 whited out and was deciding where to get it done. Putter lounge is at the top of the list but I am looking to see if anyone has actually used Putter Lounge or someplace like it before.

Hey JB, you never answered this and I am thinking about having my Nike Method Core 3 whited out and was deciding where to get it done. Putter lounge is at the top of the list but I am looking to see if anyone has actually used Putter Lounge or someplace like it before.

Missed it.
BOS Golf did it.

BOS Golf does great works as well

edit: JB beat me to it

Thanks guys!

969454973_JxqG6-L.jpg

JB, that is an absolutely beautiful putter! Never seen it before but WOW!!

Back