2011 THP Fantasy Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As 2010 comes to an end, the 2011 PGA Tour season is rapidly approaching and at THP that means fun, exciting golf talk throughout the year. To take it a step further, we will have our THP Fantasy Golf League set up very soon for people to sign up for and compete in all year long.

This will be ONLY for THP Forum members and we will have some incredible prizes for those lucky enough to come out on top. We expect this to be a lot of fun for everybody again and believe it will bring that little extra something to the tour each week.

Stay tuned for the announcement in this thread on how to sign up for the THP League as we will get it all rolled out very soon.

Sounds awesome. Definitely want to get in on this!

Sent from my brain using thumbs 1 & 2.

im in! never done a fantasy golf, but i just finished my football for the year so i need something to occupy that section of my brain lol

Same here, I've done fantasy hockey, but never golf. Looking forward to it!

heres a fantasy game ive never tryed, sounds good.

I have never done fantasy anything, but sounds fun. I am in.

Sounds like fun! I'd like to join!

I have no clue how fantasy golf works but it sounds like it would be interesting. Lol, just what I need another fantasy season!

sweet! never done a FG, should be interesting

sounds like we're all going to try it for the first time!

I would love to get involved with this. I have FF but never fantasy golf.

Awesome! I have never tried Fantasy anything. Glad we all seem to be noobs at FG. Can't wait!

Won't miss this, I'm in!

I'm in. Way to go THP!

Sounds fun!

anyway you can elaborate on how the league may be set up?

how many people can be involved?
are points given based on where players finish tournaments or will there be points alloted for birdies/sandies/other statistical categories?

perhaps it's too early for these questions?

I have never done anything "fantasy" but this sounds interesting. Cant wait to see the details.

sure you have....remember that one night in Mexico? lol
I have never done anything "fantasy" but this sounds interesting. Cant wait to see the details.

anyway you can elaborate on how the league may be set up?

how many people can be involved?
are points given based on where players finish tournaments or will there be points alloted for birdies/sandies/other statistical categories?

perhaps it's too early for these questions?

I dunno what JB is planning but a bunch of us joined one last year sponsored by Cleveland on Yahoo where there were groups of 50 people and the golfers were divided in groups of A, B and C. You had to pick one starter and bench golfer from groups A and C and two Starters and bench players from B. You could switch your starters and bench players between each round. After each tournament you could change all 8 players. Lowest cumaltive score won. Here is the link to this season on Yahoo in case my description was unclear:

http://golf.fantasysports.yahoo.com/golf

I ran a Fantasy Golf league for about 5 years in the 90s. Count me in on this one.

LOL! Hanks. I thought that was real. I certainly paid for it. haha

Back