Xtremehog131

They call me Hog
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello everybody, Just got started about 6 months ago :banana: with a borrowed set from my uncle. As I play more and more Im gradually switching out his clubs with ones I choose for myself only 3 more clubs left! :alien2:

Welcome to THP. Glad you found us.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard Hog & Happy golfing for 2011 :welcome::thumb:

Welcome to THP!

Thanks everybody I figured I better join somewhere because im driving my family nuts talking about golf all of the time.

You joined at the right time too. Fantasy Golf is starting up and a caption this contest is ending tomorrow.

Welcome to THP! Whereabouts in KC?

JB: Thanks alot I will definately check them out ive been looking into alot of these threads

Smallville: Im from Parkville alittle north of the river

Welcome, friend. Enjoy your stay in Paradise,

You aren't far. Maybe we can meet up at a course this summer. Lots of people from KC on this site.

I'm in Turner, south on 635 a few exits before I-35.

Welcome to THP!!

:welcome:

i just moved from the area over the summer. i actually used to work in Parkville. and frequent Nick & Jake's quite frequently.

welcome to THP.

Smallville: That sounds great ill definately keep in touch, one of the most enjoyable things for me so far has been meeting different people at driving ranges and on the courses.

Wow! That looks like an amazing event

Welcome!

Thanks everyone and Snickerdoodles what a coincedence I just had dinner there last week it was a great place to watch the wildcats play but not a happy ending with that upsetting loss.

welcome to THP

Welcome!

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Welcome!

Back