Rory Sabbatini done with Callaway?

crazydog

Reaction score
Handicap
It looks like Rory is done with Callaway. Saw pics of him wearing adidas 3.0 shoes. Anyone have any info on this? Must be driving a Penta TP also.

I believe he played Taylormade all last season.

He signed with Taylormade at the beginning of last year.

He had a callaway glove, ball and shoes last year. He signed with callaway when he was playing Adams clubs. It must of expired and now he is full time Taylor Made/ Adidas guy.

He had a callaway glove, ball and shoes last year. He signed with callaway when he was playing Adams clubs. It must of expired and now he is full time Taylor Made/ Adidas guy.

Glove and ball are still not part of his TM deal. he has been experimenting with 2 different golf balls, one of which is a Taylormade ball.

That is interesting, can't wait to see what he had in the bag this week. When is the TAylor Made WITB going to be up? Thanks for all of the inside info JB!

That is interesting, can't wait to see what he had in the bag this week. When is the TAylor Made WITB going to be up? Thanks for all of the inside info JB!

When we receive the full survey, we can put up other players.

Where do you post the WITB's?

I think it's usually a WITB bag for winners of the weekend, and people can ask about other players in that thread. Without looking I am guessing it is in the Golf on Tour forum.

You were saying something about him testing two balls, what other ball is he trying other then the Penta? Thanks JB

You were saying something about him testing two balls, what other ball is he trying other then the Penta? Thanks JB

Im not privy to that information right now.

Yeah; I remember him playing a callaway ball at the BMW Chanpionship last year. I wonder what ball he is messing around with now.

Yeah; I remember him playing a callaway ball at the BMW Chanpionship last year. I wonder what ball he is messing around with now.

He is playing the Penta in events so far I believe.

Back