Wow Swiftwick Socks!

Fairway Styles

FairwayStyles.com
Reaction score
Handicap
JB have you worn yours yet?

Our staff has been trying them out for 3 weeks now and I will have to say they are absolutely awesome and are the best socks I have ever worn.

Up until now we have only carried full apparel brands, but after trying Swiftwick socks we have decided to carry them purely based on the fact of how impressed we are with the quality and performance aspects of them. They are definitely worth a try!

fairwaystyles.com/swiftwicksocks

Reviewing coming soon. So far I like what I see.

How would these compare to the Kentwool socks?

Haven't tried the socks yet as they just came in today. Ordered them on 3/3 and they show up at the house today. Wish everything I ordered online would get here that quick. Hoping these will be as good as I hear they are. Tried the Jox Sox and was totally underwhelmed by them.

Boy I may get a few pairs!

I really like the looks of the Swiftwick Olefin One in white. Will have to order a couple of pairs. Thanks for sharing!

Love the Swiftwick socks so far. Ordered them on Wednesday and they arrived Friday. Haven't been able to play a round of golf in them yet, maybe tomorrow. Did wear them around the house and for a heavy legs and back workout program and will buy more just due to how they felt during exercise. Ordered the white number 1 in olefin. Thanks for the find Fairway Styles.

They look great. But I can't justify paying $15 -20 for 1 pair of socks

Didn't think I would be able to either. The Zero Performance Olefin is actually $9.99. Time will tell if the value is there or not. I bought 2 pair and haven't had a chance to put them to the test yet. Will report on my experience with them. I've worn Nike, Puma, Adidas, FootJoy, JoxSox and many others and they all had some good characteristics but they all had some negative characteristics as well. None have held up for any length of time and most would start to slide down into my shoes after a few uses. The tops would stretch out, the heels would get all jacked up, etc. so eventually they all get thrown out. Should be able to get a couple of times with the Swiftwick's this week. I'll let you know how it goes.

$15 for a pair of socks seems a bit much, for that price I get 3 Adidas climacool which are pretty decent. I'm looking forward to JB's review. That being said I did spend $20 on pair of ski sock before which as an instructor and racer was one of my best ski purchase ever.

Didn't think I would be able to either. The Zero Performance Olefin is actually $9.99. Time will tell if the value is there or not. I bought 2 pair and haven't had a chance to put them to the test yet. Will report on my experience with them. I've worn Nike, Puma, Adidas, FootJoy, JoxSox and many others and they all had some good characteristics but they all had some negative characteristics as well. None have held up for any length of time and most would start to slide down into my shoes after a few uses. The tops would stretch out, the heels would get all jacked up, etc. so eventually they all get thrown out. Should be able to get a couple of times with the Swiftwick's this week. I'll let you know how it goes.

a few months now and the durability is awesome. They just hold up better than most for me.

$15 for a pair of socks seems a bit much, for that price I get 3 Adidas climacool which are pretty decent. I'm looking forward to JB's review. That being said I did spend $20 on pair of ski sock before which as an instructor and racer was one of my best ski purchase ever.

Not really apples to apples though. Its like comparing a climacool shirt to the pique polo you find at walmart that is heavy. As you have noted, something like this can be an incredible purchase.

Our review is on the home page and has been for a few weeks now. It features these socks and the arm sleeves.

a few months now and the durability is awesome. They just hold up better than most for me.

Not really apples to apples though. Its like comparing a climacool shirt to the pique polo you find at walmart that is heavy. As you have noted, something like this can be an incredible purchase.

Our review is on the home page and has been for a few weeks now. It features these socks and the arm sleeves.

A few months is great. The other socks I've worn never seem to make it more than a few weeks. Nomally the tops stretch out or the heels get all messed up. Wearing a pair of Swiftwick's right now. Planning to play 18 this afternoon and will walk the course. Our front 9 is pretty flat but the back 9 is a roller coaster. Looking forward to see how the Swiftwick's hold up.

Was able to get out and play (walk) yesterday for the first time wearing my new Swiftwick socks. Absolutely loved them. No foot fatigue, no slippage of the sock. Going to be really interested to see how they clean up. Course is muddy and socks are too. Washing in cold water with no bleach? Looking forward to the results. Regardless, I like them a lot better than JoxSox.

Was able to get out and play (walk) yesterday for the first time wearing my new Swiftwick socks. Absolutely loved them. No foot fatigue, no slippage of the sock. Going to be really interested to see how they clean up. Course is muddy and socks are too. Washing in cold water with no bleach? Looking forward to the results. Regardless, I like them a lot better than JoxSox.

Im with you. These are not quickly becoming my favorite golf socks I own.

Im with you. These are not quickly becoming my favorite golf socks I own.

This confuses me. So they are your favorite golf socks?

Yes, typo. They ARE becoming my go to socks.

Thanks JB I will have to get a pair. I have yet to find a pair of socks that I like to wear while golfing.

I'm going to have to break down and get some of these high end socks...nothing beats comfy feet on the course (especially because I tend to walk the course a lot).

I'm going to have to break down and get some of these high end socks...nothing beats comfy feet on the course (especially because I tend to walk the course a lot).

When I played basketball I only wore Thorlo (spelling?) socks cause they were simply the best basketball socks ever made. I'm looking for the same thing for golf socks because I think it really does help you play better if you're comfortable out there.

When I played basketball I only wore Thorlo (spelling?) socks cause they were simply the best basketball socks ever made. I'm looking for the same thing for golf socks because I think it really does help you play better if you're comfortable out there.

Very good socks and I liked them a lot.

These are thinner. But they are not cotton and just hug your foot good. Thick moisture wicking shirt for your feet.

Very good socks and I liked them a lot.

These are thinner. But they are not cotton and just hug your foot good. Thick moisture wicking shirt for your feet.

That sounds great, I am going to order some now.

JB how do you find these fit in terms of size. I'm a 13-14 shoes size and I was looking at the Merino sock, but I'm just a little worried it wont be big enought.

JB how do you find these fit in terms of size. I'm a 13-14 shoes size and I was looking at the Merino sock, but I'm just a little worried it wont be big enought.

You know what they say about people with big feet.....They need big socks.

I wear a size 11 and have not had any sizing issues. I would ask Fairway Styles. He is a great guy and will be able to help.

You know what they say about people with big feet.....They need big socks.

I wear a size 11 and have not had any sizing issues. I would ask Fairway Styles. He is a great guy and will be able to help.

Will do JB, thanks a lot. Big feet is a pain in the butt, you can never find shoes, or socks that you want in your size.

Back