Vadim

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys, not sure if its been mentioned, here is a site that works like groupon, i just saved some money on an indoor range http://groupgolfer.com

Great, thanks for the link!

Thanks for the link. Not working in my state yet.

No Georgia deals as yet.

Thanks for the link but no Texas deals yet.

Texas is up now I think.

BUt none in tennessee.

None in Colorado either

groupon golf site

groupon golf site

there are a couple site lke groupgolfer across the us

golfworm, idealgolfer (great for dallas),golfon,and golferdiscount(San Antonio)

hope this helps to find deals on golf. they are not in all cities but some have multiple. If you have any questions about South Texas Golf feel free to shoot me line.

Nothing in Mass.

Ohio is there, we rock.
Thanks for the link.

We've used this a few times. They're great, you get to play a course you'd normally not play perhaps? And, they are super nice. I've had to cancel a reservation at one time and they were super nice and fast on giving me a refund. They come highly recommended :)

Great! Thanks for the link!

Today's deal: $19 for One Day of Unlimited Golf with Cart, Range Balls and 3 Beers or Non-Alcoholic Beverages on the Tooth Course at Orange County National in Winter Garden near Orlando (Up to $52 Value. Includes Tax. Expires September 30, 2011.)

GroupGolfer!!!!!!!

GroupGolfer!!!!!!!

GroupGolfer has been amazing for me in Michigan and California! I saved like $400 on a stay and play for my wife and I in michigan and saved on some other great courses in the bay area. I would recommend groupgolfer to anyone.

Later :)

Whooo!!! There's stuff for Michigan! Great link Vadim!

Great Deals

Great Deals

Used them to buy some clubs last week for my father in law, GREAT deal. Also used them over the summer in Michigan, when I called they mentioned they were adding more states in the next year. Seems like they are growing pretty fast. My dad told me about them in Florida. :bulgy-eyes:

Hmmmm.
Someone used them to buy some clubs last week that also works for the company. Pretty cool that their dad told them about it even though they were employed by them...hehe

Back