Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
1170600793_V7Bkg-L-1.jpg

1170601021_LomfU-L-1.jpg

1170601724_4ug4y-L-1.jpg

1170601719_Qj8aE-L-1.jpg

1170601021_LomfU-L-1.jpg

They make good shafts, but there's not a lot you can do with a booth for a shaft company.

mmmmm, miyazaki shafts!

Those bags are just sick! I still can't believe that JB doesn't have one.

mmmmm, miyazaki shafts!

Those bags are just sick! I still can't believe that JB doesn't have one.
Who says he doesn't have one? Hmmmm?

I would have liked to get more pics up, but as Smallie says, not much really there to photo. We did get more photos and a video today though.

Love those staff bags and I am dying to try the Dromos

Who says he doesn't have one? Hmmmm?

I would have liked to get more pics up, but as Smallie says, not much really there to photo. We did get more photos and a video today though.

I am actually pretty sure that he would have had one after seeing it. He likes staff bags.

Me likey the shafts and the bags!! Top notch gear all around!

I want everything that is pictured there

That staff bag sure is good looking.

That staff bag sure is good looking.

Yeah, I'm glad it's in the collection. I would've prefered another kusala black shaft, haha

How pretty is this bag...hehe

1170601021_LomfU-L-1.jpg

How pretty is this bag...hehe

You must have been taking the pictures at this booth lol. Three pictures of the bag and one where the shafts got in the way haha

The picture of this bag doesn't do it justice.....so sessy in person but it's BIG

Really? Is that what this has come to.

I know they were doing shaft fittings at the demo day. Any video or coverage of that?

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

I know they were doing shaft fittings at the demo day. Any video or coverage of that?

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Yes. We have some video of it coming up today.

Sweet! I'm digging the videos this year.

me too, I enjoy hearing from the companies themselves. they really hit the points that they want to sell you on. I am actually learning quite a bit

Their hats were really nice too! :clapp:

Nice hat JD! I find them to be incredibly comfortable, and I love how simple they are. I'd love a black one, with white lettering.

Their hats were really nice too! :clapp:

Sweet pick up. I have that same one and I like it.

Nice hat JD! I find them to be incredibly comfortable, and I love how simple they are. I'd love a black one, with white lettering.

Id love to see one in black too. Just a nice simple well done advertisement for your head.

+1 for both thoughts
Sweet pick up. I have that same one and I like it.

Id love to see one in black too. Just a nice simple well done advertisement for your head.

Back