hello everyone from ireland

dhjkelly

BOO
Reaction score
Handicap
hey everyone

i found the site when looking for a review of the new RAZR hawk driver, the review looked well informed and had great quality pictures, seems like a pretty cool site.

Welcome to THP.

welcome to THP bro! Love it when we get some new Euro's on board.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP and enjoy!

Welcome to THP, lots of good folks and good conversations.

Welcome to THP!

Ireland is #1 on my wife and I's vacation list coincidentally, too cool!

Welcome, you'll love it.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, the best golf forum in the entire universe.

thanks everyone, golf weather here at the moment is quite wet and windy but hey thats why we buy rain gear

how do i put up my list of equipment

Welcome to THP! After 10 posts you should be able to add a signature.

Welcome to THP!

Hello and :welcome:

welcome!

Welcome!

Enjoy.

Had a great time golfing, eating and drinking in Ireland 2 years ago. Hope to return someday.

where abouts in ireland did you play golf ????

Welcome to THP!

Heading to SW Ireland in mid May for my own "trip of a lifetime" for 12 rounds in 10 days with 7 of my golf buddies ! Can not Wait !!!

Heading to SW Ireland in mid May for my own "trip of a lifetime" for 12 rounds in 10 days with 7 of my golf buddies ! Can not Wait !!!

sounds like a really cool trip. what courses are ye planning to play

hey everyone

i found the site when looking for a review of the new RAZR hawk driver, the review looked well informed and had great quality pictures, seems like a pretty cool site.

Where abouts in Ireland? My family is from County Clare (among others). I love going out there to visit, play, etc.

Welcome to THP!

Dooks; Portrush; Mount Wolesley. Seanne Sybel (sp). So, geographically, everywhere. It was not a golf trip but I had to play a few links courses. I'd love to go back and play a lot

Really enjoyed staying in small hotels and eating in their pubs.

i was up in portrush before christmass but didn't get a chance to play, i'm hoping to be back up in the summer so fingers crossed i'll get a round in, you cant beat irish hospitality when it comes to pub grud

Where abouts in Ireland? My family is from County Clare (among others). I love going out there to visit, play, etc.

i'm from cork but my girlfriend is from clare so i play alot of golf with her brother, dromoland, shannon, east clare, ennis, gort, portumna. there are alot of really nice courses in the west. hoping to try play lahinch and doonbeg this year

Back