Anyone own Tattoo Golf Shirts?

soxngolf

back to the season
Reaction score
We started this subject under another post, but thought I would start a new one to get some more responses.

I am thinking of buying a golf shirt from Tattoo golf and was wondering if anyone owns one. Claire has a tank from there and said it ran small and I was wondering if anyone else has found that to be true?

Or if anyone has had to return anything? How is that process? Thanks.

Disclaimer: I am male and, yes, I know this is the GFW forum, but I've had experience with Tattoo customer service for clothing. If my post is not warranted in this forum, you can delete it.

I received a long sleeve t-shirt from them for Christmas. I wore it two days later and found out it had holes in both armpits, like the stitching was just not completed. I contacted them right before New Years and told them what I found via e-mail. They replied and apologized and said they would get me a new shirt right away. It was 2 weeks before I could get a response and actually get the replacement shipped. I had two e-mails go unanswered before I finally called them and spoke to the same guy I had been e-mailing. I called nearly two weeks after the initial contact and he told me it had not shipped yet. No explanation except that it was on its way to the dock that day.

I think this is exactly where your post IS warranted.

Representatives from Tattoo Golf are free to come on here and explain the situation, something they clearly should have done directly to the customer at the time. Mistakes in business happen, but failure to acknowledge them and take responsibility for them ... and assure other customers it won't happen to them ... isn't acceptable IMHO

YOu are correct Grogger. It is a fine place for it. We have reviewed Tattoo Golf apparel and like it quite a bit. But Customer Service is a major factor in purchases and I am glad that I know this now.

No shirts from them but I do have a putter cover, it came less than a week after I ordered it & it's been perfect. I have zero issues with the company.

Sox, I answered your question elsewhere. The husband-beater was tight, but in a good way. The polo wasn't snug at all--in fact, I may have the torso taken in just a tad. For polos, buy your real size.

Thanks Claire, that is what I was looking for. I will buy true to size and hope they fit well, doesn't sound like I want to have to return something.

Thanks Klaymon for the post, you are always welcome here!

Back