Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
That's what they call it on the musky fishing forums when, because the lakes are frozen, all the frustrated fishermen fight with each other over stupid stuff. Sort of a cabin fever of the World Wide Web. I suspect it's happening here just a bit, too, as those us that can't play are getting antsy and testy.

Kevin

Cool term, and I agree, we are seeing a little bit of combativness ( I have been doing it too)

Funny term and makes me realize so much how I never want to move back to the cold weather again.

That's what they call it on the musky fishing forums when, because the lakes are frozen, all the frustrated fishermen fight with each other over stupid stuff. Sort of a cabin fever of the World Wide Web. I suspect it's happening here just a bit, too, as those us that can't play are getting antsy and testy.

Kevin

WHAT DO YOU MEAN TESTY!!?!?!?!:deadhorse::eyepoke: just kidding

Tone is such an important factor in communication and it's absense always leads to misunderstandings on the Internet. A lot of the times a simple misunderstanding in tone leaves people backpedaling and escalation occurs.
I don't like to admit stuff like this but I'm a Blog/Internet/Forum Freak and to be honest, one of the major reasons I like THP is there are no angry mis guided kids who are being jerks for the sake of being jerks. Everyone here loves golf and everyone has the right to have their own opinion. IF everyone had the same opnion then this would become a fan boy site and we wouldn't want that either.

Back