JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I know many have played this one and enjoyed the scenic layout. I have as well, but not in quite a few years. This weekend I will be out there tackling the Mickey Mouse shaped bunker on Saturday with Biggsy and Captain Golf (fresh off his hole in one).

We will take some pictures of course.

I really like that course, Spank and I took down the mouse last May. Have fun and I can't wait to see the pics!

Good luck JB, that looked like a real nice course when I saw it on TV. Do we have any money or ego on line in this match?

really need to see some pics of the Mickey bunker first hand. especially if someone ends up in there! Hacking away in Mickey's ear? Nice...

• Admin
Good luck JB, that looked like a real nice course when I saw it on TV. Do we have any money or ego on line in this match?

Im not really a gambler, so it will most likely be a fun round only. But in the end, biggsy and I usually do something small like a dollar per 9 or something.

Sounds like a fun course. I've seen it on tv, but my trip to Disney was many years ago and part work, part kids. No golf in the scheme.

Im not really a gambler, so it will most likely be a fun round only. But in the end, biggsy and I usually do something small like a dollar per 9 or something.

I gotcha, when I play with my buddies its normally just a quarter a hole. That way you get the feeling of taking their money without anyone losing out and feeling bad about a fun round of golf.

I played this course last winter on vacation and remember it kicking my butt. I was just getting serious about golf back then and dont think I was ready for the wind down there.

Look forward to the pics and your thoughts on the course in its current form. Still trying to pick the courses I want to check out while I'm in the area in May. I'll be staying at Reunion so I'll check those out. But I want to venture to a couple of others while I have the opportunity.

Look forward to the pics and your thoughts on the course in its current form. Still trying to pick the courses I want to check out while I'm in the area in May. I'll be staying at Reunion so I'll check those out. But I want to venture to a couple of others while I have the opportunity.

Depending on your price range I have played most at some point and can put a list together. Not in this thread obviously, but I can try and help.

really need to see some pics of the Mickey bunker first hand. especially if someone ends up in there! Hacking away in Mickey's ear? Nice...

Bring a sand wedge... and a Q-Tip.

Magnolia is also on my short list for a couple of weeks. Either that or Windemere. I get a 30% discount on the Disney courses, so at twilight rates I can play for around $35, I think. Might be too good a deal to pass up when you add in the Mickey bunker and the fact that it is a tour course also.

I know many have played this one and enjoyed the scenic layout. I have as well, but not in quite a few years. This weekend I will be out there tackling the Mickey Mouse shaped bunker on Saturday with Biggsy and Captain Golf (fresh off his hole in one).

We will take some pictures of course.
I missed this, when and where was the Hole in One?

Looking forward to playing this course for the first time and hitting some of the new items from THP headquarters. I haven't played too many courses used by the tour, so this should be extra special.

I gotcha, when I play with my buddies its normally just a quarter a hole. That way you get the feeling of taking their money without anyone losing out and feeling bad about a fun round of golf.
It's more about bragging rights. JB and I don't get into like he and TC do though. Man those two are relentless when it comes to bragging off a beat down!

I missed this, when and where was the Hole in One?

Looking forward to playing this course for the first time and hitting some of the new items from THP headquarters. I haven't played too many courses used by the tour, so this should be extra special.

It's more about bragging rights. JB and I don't get into like he and TC do though. Man those two are relentless when it comes to bragging off a beat down!

Check out the hole in one thread. Tim just got one yesterday.

As for THOSE TWO bragging off a beat down, it would be us too, but only one of us has done said beat down....hehe

I hope you all play well and I'm looking forward to some pics!

Depending on your price range I have played most at some point and can put a list together. Not in this thread obviously, but I can try and help.

Sounds good. I'll take you up on that offer when I really start planning it out.

Have fun and stay out of Mickey's ears.

Man, you do get around. Between you and the Georgia contingent I play my golf vicariously. Have a good time. :)

Got one of me smacking it out of the left ear from last year.

Have a great round guys. I really enjoyed the Mag & Palm

Take it easy on him Biggs! GG just outdrove him so you know he's vulnerable!

I played Magnolia (and Palm) two years ago while visiting my snowbird parents in Orlando area. Nice course. I haven’t gone back down to Orlando… Mostly since I seem to be allergic to kids. When I get around more than one or two for any period of time I get a headache. :p

Take it easy on him Biggs! GG just outdrove him so you know he's vulnerable!
No need to take it easy on him, he's a player with ice water in his veins. Unshakable!

Looking forward to teeing it up with biggsy tomorrow here. He is always a blast to play with and throwing Captain Golf in the mix as well. This 3some was MADE for serious golf...hehe

Back