Reputations given for posts are hilarious and show ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.

LBlack14

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
12ish
I find it hilarious that folks actually take time to do this based on whether or not they agree or disagree with people's opinions and some fact and then are left anonymous. That's not right IMO.

Example, I have a "rep" that reads like this:

"Why do you cover up your Precept hybrid with a Bridgestone headcover, and list it as a Bridgestone hybrid? Are you embarrassed to carry a Precept hybrid??? you shouldnt be. they are good clubs. Makes you look like a poser covering it up like that"

Just and FYI for whoever left this rep.

IMG_2092Medium.jpg

...and then I made the statement "3 different fitters will give you 3 totally different results more often than not" and I get this comment:

"nonsense"

If you would choose to educate yourself as I have over the years you would know that there are many different philosophies when it comes to fitting and more than one way to skin a cat and that is a FACT!

We have asked repeatedly that if you have a reputation issue, take it to a mod and not on the boards.

Im guessing you are going to suggest that with the reputation good and bad you have given people, you sign each one.

People choose to give rep for whatever reason they would like. We have ALWAYS said that if someone has an issue with reputation received, to contact a mod and we will look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back