New Srixon Z Star and Z Star XV available at retail...

Mustng5

Reaction score
Handicap
At my local Edwin Watts and they already had them for sell, so I picked up a dozen of Z Star XV had a chance to do some putting and chipping, feels nice off of putter and wedge. Looking forward to the weekend

Nice - were they also available in yellow? What is the price / dozen for these? I'm a big fan of the Z-Star and Z-Star X.

I couldn't talk myself into playing golf today but I sure as heck can go to Golf Mart and check out the new balls and the Mashie!

These are available in yellow as well. Good performing ball with good feel around the greens. Way more durable than the new prov1's.

Nice - were they also available in yellow? What is the price / dozen for these? I'm a big fan of the Z-Star and Z-Star X.

Yes they were available in yellow, so was the trispeed tour, they were 40 plus..

saw them on tgw.com also, is there a difference between this years zstar and last years? I know the XV is new.

saw them on tgw.com also, is there a difference between this years zstar and last years? I know the XV is new.

Yes, even though right now I cant provide the specifics cuz im at work, cant post the link....

Finally got to play 9 holes with the new Srixon Z Star XV and it is a decent ball, it is definitely a long ball off of the irons, the durability is great, my only issue with this golf ball is the spin around the greens. Its rolling out more than the Z star X and is not checking up as fast. But as far as durability and distance, the ball is a homerun. Really love the flight off of the driver and the way the ball holds its line. Feel off of the irons feels decent, the feel off of the putter is hard to describe, but all in all a decent ball that I need to spend more time with.

Nice little write up Mustng5, I might have to pick up a sleeve and check them out.

bought a dozen today... and it looks like a week or so before i can try them out. :(

Back