Mike295

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone know how the Callaway Golf shoe fits? runs big? small? true to size?

We have a review on the home page from last years line. They run true to size, however with ALL golf shoes, we strongly urge people trying before buying.

Solid. Saw a real nice deal on them at TGW wanted to check them out

The BF has 2 pairs of Callaway shoes (I have one pair). They do run true to size. However, the newest pair that the BF bought, he's a 12, and he just needs to wear thicker socks! I don't wear mine anymore, ALL of my Adidas have replaces my single pair of Callways (they kept rubbing against my heel and were a little too stiff for me).

Callawat Xtreme Golf shoe

Callawat Xtreme Golf shoe

Does anyone have any experience with this golf shoe?

Does anyone have any experience with this golf shoe?

We got them last year for the MC. I got 9 1/2 same as my Adipures. They ran a little tight in the toe area but once you have a few rounds played in them and they loosen out they are a great shoe.

I have a pair, but got them in the winter. Haven't worn them on the course yet since it's muddy in the winter.

I'd agree with Kelly. A little more snug than the Del Mars for example, but seems like they'll be a nice shoe once I get to use them a few times.

Divot.com has a screaming deal today on Cally shoes. Might just have to grab a back-up pair.

Back