Travis Mathew Booth

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last month we reviewed the line and fell in love with it. Here is some of the new stuff coming out.

465180376_JsiZ9-L.jpg

465180963_CRPKa-L.jpg

465180821_FVgf7-L.jpg

465180674_iwpuG-L.jpg

465180498_ipZqT-L.jpg

465181221_gTdNF-L.jpg

465181095_gVGBx-L.jpg

Classy looking line. I can't really pull off Sligo, but this I think I can manage.

• Admin
Very classy looking WSE. Both this and PAHR are like that. Sligo is a little more out there.

This is another Booth I was really looking forward to seeing. I really love those pants. Thanks loads JB~

• Admin
Dent,
Another brand that will be sold by Fairway Styles coming soon. Great to learn that news.

They're getting close....

I've been hoping that someone would make a Guayabera shirt that's stretchy so I can play golf in it, and still look good with a cigar in my hand. :D (if they add the pockets, it'd be a definite sale!)

• Admin
When their new line comes out GB, check it out. IIRC they have that shirt that you are speaking of.

Wow those are some nice looking clothes, I would love to have those pants and a few of the shirts.

When we reviewed them, we were pretty blown away by just how much we liked their look but more importantly their fit.

When we reviewed them, we were pretty blown away by just how much we liked their look but more importantly their fit.

I haven't gotten around to many of the reviews lately since I haven't needed anything, but now that I'm finally growing I need new clothes :banana:

TM is now on supplied on Fairwaystyles.com Not much of a selection, but it will come.

It looks like early March they will add more stuff.

Back