Thanks to JB, GG, and DD

Harry Longshanks

ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
I just wanted to post a big fat THANK YOU to the PGA Show crew!

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we love seeing the great pictures and descriptions of the new gear and clothes (and Paula Creamer and Morgan Pressel and Suzann Pettersen).

We also know it's more than just fun and games - it's a lot of work to get all the photos, take notes, meet with people, and then after an exhausting day, come home and post it all right away. But we really appreciate being able to get the inside scoop!

Thanks Crew! :good::good::good::good::good:

Thank you and that means a lot. We have 5964 pictures to upload. Some will make it, others will not. Glad you appreciate it and that is all we like to hear. Next year, you should be there as well.

ya seriously thank you so much. its really fun to look at all the stuff and future items from companies

I agree completely, great job by the 3 of you at the show. :clapp:

Well said Harry, and yes thank you very much!! It's really cool to see what goes on in those events

We are so happy to be able to provide all this information for everyone. I am sorry DD isn't here to see all the wonderful thank you's, instead he is stuck in an airport : ( I know for myself that I am just so grateful to all of you for being so wonderful and it is my absolute pleasure to be able to post all these pictures for everyone. Knowing everyone is enjoying them makes it all worth while : )

We set out to do the show different than any other site does. To make you guys feel like you were at the show. To see the inside of the booths the way we saw them and to see that despite what other sites think, there is way more to the show than just clubs.

Thanks to all of you. Top notch stuff.

Thank you so much guys. We all appreciate everything you've done even beyond the PGA show.

I'd also like to thank you guys personally, for going off your Agenda and getting an appointment to the PUMA booth. That is really appreciate that you guys went out of your way to do that for me, and the rest of us.

THANK YOU!

LOL Dent your tagline is AWESOME!! And you are so welcome, like I said before just knowing that everyone is liking the pictures makes my day. I couldn't ask for anything more.

LOL Dent your tagline is AWESOME!! And you are so welcome, like I said before just knowing that everyone is liking the pictures makes my day. I couldn't ask for anything more.

I'm always so impressed at the quality of the photos...I can look at club after club any day if they're that artistic! Feels like flipping through National Geographic...no one reads NG for the articles :wink:

Ya guys, you did a great job. Im still trying to digest all of it.

There is a lot more to come still Gasman.

We really appreciate all of the pics. Great Job!

Reactions: JB
Yeah they are all correct....AWESOME coverage.

I wouldnt even have got to see any of this as this sort of thing simply doesnt appear in brittish mags! So cheers

Kudos JB, GG and DD. You all went above and beyond on the coverage. It's going to take me a couple of days just to plow through the pics. Awesome job.

Kudos JB, GG and DD. You all went above and beyond on the coverage. It's going to take me a couple of days just to plow through the pics. Awesome job.

It doesn't take that long MO, I think I'm almost done all of them :D

Thanks for all the great pictures and it's nice to see everything at the show when I was stuck here in Arizona working. Now I have a few idea's that I want to bring into the golf shop for this season......

Thanks again JB, GG and DD....

I've really enjoyed the coverage, tons of fun to look at the pics, and comment on them. There's so much that we don't always get to see. Thanks again y'all!!!

Id like to echo the sentiments that everyone else has expressed. Thank you for all the hard work that you continue to put into this site.
I hope that you will never doubt the appreciation and the grattitude that we all have for the hard work you guys put in.

That means so much. I can't say it enough, knowing that everyone here is enjoying what we do makes all the hard work and long hours worth while.

There's not much more that can be said. But I know that I will never be able to say thank you enough times for all the great stuff you guys do. So to more great things I must say thank you! :clapp:

Back