An Apology of my Own

JR

Reaction score
Handicap
Over the last few days I have shown copious amounts of animosity towards some of our newer members. I had no right. Comments like the ones I made sour the purpose and nature of this fine forum. As JB put it at one point, I had begun to sound like a mod-wannabe. I was bullying, harrassing, and generally being a troll.

I hope my friends here can accept my apology, and, in time, forgive my transgressions.

JHR

He that ask, shall be forgiven. I think when you man up enough to say you were wrong, it should clear the slate. Holding grudges is not good medicine for anyone so glad to have ya back and on the right track :thumb: oh and we all screw up on occasions and say or do the wrong thing, well if you are human you do.

Great post Aggro. Your a fine young man and I'm sure had the best of intensions that just came out in the wrong way. Apology accepted.

He that ask, shall be forgiven. I think when you man up enough to say you were wrong, it should clear the slate. Holding grudges is not good medicine for anyone so glad to have ya back and on the right track :thumb: oh and we all screw up on occasions and say or do the wrong thing, well if you are human you do.
+1, well said OG, aggro you have just taken another step in maturity, as long as we move forward we are making this walk through life much easier and more plesant. Good job, and for me all is forgiven.

No problem dude!! Some of us just get excited about the game of golf. Hey the Morgan cup is like hanging a steak in front of a starving dog... But we do all have to realize this is a site that will provide tons of information for all of us amateur golfers. I know I started out on the wrong page here, so I totally understand now!! I'm really hoping I can provide some useful information eventually. LOL

Very well said Gray. I can't add anything to that except good apology Aggro.

It takes some stones to man up and apologize. You owned the behaviour and did the right thing, you're growing up man.

Good post aggro.

Whether anyone will admit it or not, you only posted what a lot of people were thinking. I'm proud of you for not shoving it under the rug or coming out and saying you were only joking around.

Seems like the place has gotten back to some sort of normalcy after the big announcement on the Facebook pages of the companies involved. Love the influx of new members and I hope more than a few of them stick around. This is a great place and it's even better with more people to share it with.

Good job.

After reading some of your post I was hoping I did not get on your bad side.

dont you feel better now?

You have not got on my bad side.
Good job.

After reading some of your post I was hoping I did not get on your bad side.

dont you feel better now?

Smalls,

I know I was not the only one, but I as one of the most vocal. Thanks to all of you for accepting my apology.

I am unaware of what went on but I know it takes a real man to be able to swallow his pride and step up to the plate and offer an apology when one is needed, so good on ya man.

Good post aggro.

Whether anyone will admit it or not, you only posted what a lot of people were thinking. I'm proud of you for not shoving it under the rug or coming out and saying you were only joking around.

Seems like the place has gotten back to some sort of normalcy after the big announcement on the Facebook pages of the companies involved. Love the influx of new members and I hope more than a few of them stick around. This is a great place and it's even better with more people to share it with.

+2. Vewry well said. Many of us were thinking it. Great post aggro!

I am unaware of what went on but I know it takes a real man to be able to swallow his pride and step up to the plate and offer an apology when one is needed, so good on ya man.

+1. My sentiments also.

good post aggro! All is forgiven here.

All is forgiven. We don't need people to be fighting over the internet. :D

+1, same here. I don't spend a ton of time online, most of my online time is on this site but that probably only amounts to 1/2 hour per day. You've apologized for whatever is was and that's big of you.

Positivity and love...are what THP is all about...well and golf of course. Props for this post!

I think I'll throw my name into this apology also. Things got frustrating and I kinda blew up. So sorry to everyone.

+1, same here. I don't spend a ton of time online, most of my online time is on this site but that probably only amounts to 1/2 hour per day. You've apologized for whatever is was and that's big of you.

Only half an hour? Slacker! hehehe

Back