INgolfer

Internet Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
pending
Hey everyone, I am new to the forum and I am already excited for what I have seen from everyone. Lots of friendly people and lots of great contests. Only wish I could have found this place sooner because I see many people have received some TM MC irons, and I have been dying to get some but can't afford them this year! I am a 10 handicap and am focused on improving my game rather than trying to be like Tiger (I used to play ALL Nike), so I replaced a few clubs in my bag and TM has to have some of the best equipment out there! So...please have another TM MC giveaway so I can win!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

You should talk to Bridges and JT, they LOVE TM

By the way, I see the photos on people's profiles, and I see the DONOR 2011 logos. What is the DONOR stuff about?

Welcome to THP, enjoy all the golf talk and equipment talk with all the golf junkies here.

It means they have donated to the site.
By the way, I see the photos on people's profiles, and I see the DONOR 2011 logos. What is the DONOR stuff about?

There is a Donate link at the top of the page, it helps pay for shipping for the many contests that go on here.

Welcome to Thp!

Welcome to THP.

Wow, that is awesome. Come pay day (Friday) I will be donating to THP. I think what you guys are doing is great, and I hope I can contribute to others the way I feel confident that others will contribute to my golf success on here. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Glad you found us IN! You'll like it here buddy and I can tell you're gonna fit right in.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Wecome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!!!

Nice to meet you

Welcome INgolfer, from your posts it looks like you will fit right in, looking forward to getting to know you.

(I used to play ALL Nike),

I'm gonna go out on the limb and guess your the one wearing the Nike shirt your photo...

Welcome

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum - glad you found it!

Welcome to THP glad to meet you

:welcome: Where in Indiana do you live?

Welcome to THP INgolfer.

Welcome to THP!

I'm gonna go out on the limb and guess your the one wearing the Nike shirt your photo...

Welcome

Must be him in the Nike shirt as the other guy in the photo I believe is Jim Earsay owner of the Colts

Back