WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Big WGC event coming up this week at Doral. The field is stacked and GG will be in attendance for some meetings.

Sounds great will we get some pics?

The top 50 in the world competing this week. Will Tiger return to form? Will the conditions wreak havoc? Will the Golf Channel eff up the coverage? Will I suck at Fantasy again this week?

All of these questions will be answered.

• Admin
The top 50 in the world competing this week. Will Tiger return to form? Will the conditions wreak havoc? Will the Golf Channel eff up the coverage? Will I suck at Fantasy again this week?

All of these questions will be answered.

Answered backwards to your questions. Yes, Yes, No, and what is form?

Answered backwards to your questions. Yes, Yes, No, and what is form?

You know what, that may be the most difficult question to answer. How would you describe Tiger's form so far in 2011?

This fantasy golf is starting to get interesting for me. I'm trending in the wrong direction.

Man how I wish I could be GG this week. Im pretty stoked about this weeks field, this time of year we get to see some great fields as people start gearing up for the Masters.

You know what, that may be the most difficult question to answer. How would you describe Tiger's form so far in 2011?

This fantasy golf is starting to get interesting for me. I'm trending in the wrong direction.

I didnt get in on THP fantasy golf but on my Yahoo one I am right with you brother, trending in an undesirable direction.

I would describe it as a cross between these items

Pale Hundy
Keith Hernandez in the Seinfeld spitting incident
That dude from Scrubs that was also in the movie Clueless
Ellie hunkering down

But in time he will win this year. Then we will all hear that he is back. It just took time. Here is the return to dominance. I just like to see great golf (as long as its from TW and not Phil). I told ya so.

This of course until the next drought.

However I think he could win this week. He plays well here. Likes the course. And its been like 500 days, he is due.

I didnt get in on THP fantasy golf but on my Yahoo one I am right with you brother, trending in an undesirable direction.

You can still get in on THP fantasy golf.

Never too late to sign up for THP's fantasy league my man. Join up, it's fun.

I would describe it as a cross between these items

Pale Hundy
Keith Hernandez in the Seinfeld spitting incident
That dude from Scrubs that was also in the movie Clueless
Ellie hunkering down

But in time he will win this year. Then we will all hear that he is back. It just took time. Here is the return to dominance. I just like to see great golf (as long as its from TW and not Phil). I told ya so.

This of course until the next drought.

However I think he could win this week. He plays well here. Likes the course. And its been like 500 days, he is due.

Perfect! That's how it looked in my mind but I couldn't find the words for it. The only thing lacking from this post was the name: Jake.

You can still get in on THP fantasy golf.

Wont I be like ridiculously behind in points by this time?

Doral has always been one of my favorite tour stops to watch, now that it's a WGC and we get an even better field, I love it! How can forget Craig Parry holing out from the fairway on 18 (first hole of playoff) or when Scott Hoch and Jim Furyk's playoff had to roll over to Monday because Hoch "couldn't see" because it was too dark. Mickelson has always had good results here, he's my pick this week.

Doral has always been one of my favorite tour stops to watch, now that it's a WGC and we get an even better field, I love it! How can forget Craig Parry holing out from the fairway on 18 (first hole of playoff) or when Scott Hoch and Jim Furyk's playoff had to roll over to Monday because Hoch "couldn't see" because it was too dark. Mickelson has always had good results here, he's my pick this week.

I love your pick this week 2 Gloves!

Tough to pick a winner this week to me. I have a feeling that a Euro may get it done though.

I thought the same- but I think just like the fed ex cup points will increase towards the end of Season

Tapping and talking since 2010.

I love your pick this week 2 Gloves!

Tough to pick a winner this week to me. I have a feeling that a Euro may get it done though.

By the way Euro Boy....the field was loaded with Euro Tour members at the Honda. How did that go?

By the way Euro Boy....the field was loaded with Euro Tour members at the Honda. How did that go?

I didn't mean a Euro Tour member, I meant a non American, which finished 1st and 2nd at the Honda.

This segment yes, but another segment starts up right after the U.S. Open, get in now and get used to it and prepare yourself for the 2nd run!

What do I put in for League name?

I didn't mean a Euro Tour member, I meant a non American, which finished 1st and 2nd at the Honda.

OHHHHH. So now Asians and South Africans (he lives in TX) are part of the Euro contingent too? That sounds like Canadian logic...hehe

OHHHHH. So now Asians and South Africans (he lives in TX) are part of the Euro contingent too? That sounds like Canadian logic...hehe

I'm sorry, I don't think an American wins this week. I don't know why. Actually, doesn't Sabawierdo have dual citizenship? I thought he did for some reason.

Canadian logic works wonders when Canadians use it!

From the iPhone.

Back