LefTe

Living Strong!
Reaction score
Handicap
My Swing
My name is Tom been golfing for just a five years. Took up golf to replace hockey, had to do something once I was forced to hang up the skates. Golf has quickly become a part of my life, which included buying a place in Myrtle Beach. All though I still live and work in Michigan. Love talking about golf gear and trying out anything new. I'm not a good golfer by any means but do really enjoy it! Hopefully I can add a few good comments.

You sound like you will fit in well around THP. We review gear on the main site each and everyday and love to talk all day long. Thanks for joining and welcome.

hey tom... welcome to the site! hope you enjoy your time here. Fellow hockey player... don't play as much as I'd like to but still get on the ice once or twice a month.

Awesome avatar! "I'm trying to listen to goddamn song!"

"machine took my damn quarter..."

Thats my favorite part of the movie. I always pull that out at the baseball games when people talk during the national anthem.

Welcome aboard Tom.

Welcome to THP Tom!

Hey tom, glad you're here. I'm near Toledo, if you happen to be in southern MI, maybe we can get a round in sometime!

Thats my favorite part of the movie. I always pull that out at the baseball games when people talk during the national anthem.

Welcome aboard Tom.

hey tom... welcome to the site! hope you enjoy your time here. Fellow hockey player... don't play as much as I'd like to but still get on the ice once or twice a month.

"machine took my damn quarter..."

Thanks for the welcome...my favorite line is 'Trade me right F'ing now!" I tried that with a GM once and all he told me was it wouldn't work because they didn't need anymore tape and that's all he'd been offered for me.

Hey tom, glad you're here. I'm near Toledo, if you happen to be in southern MI, maybe we can get a round in sometime!

Not to far I'm in the Detroit area and get down to the Toledo area so it could happen. Actually laced em up for a few games years back for the Goaldiggers. Hardly even there long enough for a cup of coffee.

Welcome Tom!

Welcome, Tom--I gather we've got another lefty here? Always good news.

Yup a lefty I like to look at it as hitting from the right side of the tee.

Worst_Shot_Ever is a lefty as well, but no one else had admitted to it.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum!

welcome to the forum, I play hockey as well, usually 3-4 times a week.

Manitoba home of the Winkler Flyers along with a host of others like the big dogs, the Bombers & Wheat Kings. Great hockey country but freaking cold. Hopefully the NHL is able to put a team back in Winnipeg. I'm a dualy US & Canadian, Mom was born is London and I lived in Chatham for a short time.

Welcome. Since the closest thing to hockey we have around here is the St. Louis Blues you can forgive for not getting all that into it. LOL

Manitoba home of the Winkler Flyers along with a host of others like the big dogs, the Bombers & Wheat Kings. Great hockey country but freaking cold. Hopefully the NHL is able to put a team back in Winnipeg. I'm a dualy US & Canadian, Mom was born is London and I lived in Chatham for a short time.

You betcha! As far as an NHL team goes, here's hoping. The Coyotes are looking for a new home.

Just wanted to thank everyone for a nice welcome, it sure seems like a great forum. I still can't believe the coverage of the PGA Equipment Show.....TGC should contract this forum to cover it for them!

Thanks Lefte. We really wanted to do something different. We wanted the readers to see what we saw and have complete coverage. We have more ideas for next year as well.

Thanks Lefte. We really wanted to do something different. We wanted the readers to see what we saw and have complete coverage. We have more ideas for next year as well.

JB beat me to it. Thank you so much Lefte!! We are hoping to doing even bigger and better next year.

I'm a lefty. A lefty thrower, writer, "kicker", etc.

But a righty golfer and batter. Go figure. hehe

Welcome.

Back