JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that come here and only check out a couple of forums (mainly golf and equipment), I wanted to remind people to check out the Contest Forum and the Company Forum. We have been updating the contest forum regularly and we do not want people to miss out any events. As for the company forums, the Nickent one is loaded with information and they are always here to answer your questions. We just got new messages in the last few days from their club maker in regards to the show. As well as the scoop on the national press release for some new clubs.

Just a heads up for those that do not venture into some of the busier forums the last few days. You can also use either the "new post" feature or the VBAdvance feature to just view the latest posts so that you do not miss anything.

I always hit "New Posts", which shows me anything new, no matter what forum. Hacker was awesome enough to add that link at the bottom dropdown for me. Just a suggestion. :D

Definitely not alone, it's a real drag when I have to start surfing the net because there aren't any new posts.

I just hit the arcade for 15 minutes or so and have a couple new posts to read when I get back.

How about creating a Lefties subforum in the buy and sell area?

Well I'm not that good at the arcade, not as good as Sobay and Jimmy the Pins. I quit trying,haha.

Definitely not alone, it's a real drag when I have to start surfing the net because there aren't any new posts.

You're pretty light then MO, I start to get angry at other forum members when they don't post anything for me to read. :D

Maybe down the road we will have just to add one. For now, we welcome you "different people" (Lefties). hehe.

Back