To each of our Veterans & Service men & women

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
Thank-You-Card-Front-copy.gif

Yes, Thank you to all that have served our country.... A special shout out to my daughter and son who are serving.

Thanks buddy! I served in Vietnam and my Dad was in Pearl Harbor when it got hit. I will be going to his grave site today to put a small flag in his flower holder.

We will be heading to 2 grave sites to pay our respects to both of our dads, my dad served in the Navy in the south pacific and her dad in the Army in Europe, both during WW2.

A big thank you is in order this morning to all that allow us to live the lives we do everyday. Not just a thank you to those that serve, but also to the families they leave at home.

A big thank you is in order this morning to all that allow us to live the lives we do everyday. Not just a thank you to those that serve, but also to the families they leave at home.

Quite true dub, quite true.

Thank you to all that have served! Can't thank each one of you enough.

Proud to have served myself and thanks to everyone past and current doing the same. Love the red, white, and blue!

A big thank you to all the men and women that help to keep our country safe and free so that we can enjoy our golf and other activities without fear.I am especially thankful for the ones that made the ultimate sacrifice!
May God keep all our service men and women around the world safe so they can return home to their loved ones!

Thanks for the thread and a huge thanks to all who serve.

Proud to have served myself and thanks to everyone past and current doing the same. Love the red, white, and blue!

I couldn't have said it better.

Semper Fi

I use Tapatalk.

Throwing in my thanks too. We owe so much to our military.

Thanks to everyone who gave their lives....

Thanks guys! But as much as we appreciate the sentiment guys today is for the ones that didn't make it home. Guys like my friends Nick Anderson, and Adam Peak who died on the battlefield. We need to make sure they are never forgotten and stand with their families that were left behind.

I echo all of the thoughts here! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! There are heroes in the world, and they are the men and women how have put their lives on the line for the cause of freedom!

Thank you. Its all I can say!

Back