clubs for my son...

Atticus

CMSgt of THP
Reaction score
I was just wondering I know at 1.5 years old its early but I live by its never to early to start/try something. I was just wondering if anyone has any idea on how to try and figure out left or right handed, he throws left handed but with his right handed plastic golf clubs he seems to stand right handed most of the time but then again he uses 1 hand most of the time too :bulgy-eyes:

Give him time, he'll decide when he's a little older. Unless, of course, you wanna groom him one way or the other.

It's gotten easier to find decent left handed junior clubs, so there's not nearly so much reason to force a child into playing righty. You'll know soon enough.

I was just wondering I know at 1.5 years old its early but I live by its never to early to start/try something. I was just wondering if anyone has any idea on how to try and figure out left or right handed, he throws left handed but with his right handed plastic golf clubs he seems to stand right handed most of the time but then again he uses 1 hand most of the time too :bulgy-eyes:

Haha, grooming them early. Piece of advice from a lefty, if he is left handed, don't try to make him learn righty. My uncle tried to do that to me, and it just frustrated me. Golf is hard enough, let alone like that.

If you don't mind me asking, when is your son's birthday? My daughter is about the same age, just curious.

Well Atticus, you've solved your own problem. And I never posted on that thread, but I just love the toddler belly on him.

Glad we and Tiger Cub could help out.

best thing development wise is to have kids be strong on both sides of their bodies. worst thing is for a child to have a strong side. It's a great way for them to develop their cordination and movement paterns evenly

if he throws left handed, then i should be a left handed golfer since his left hand is dominate.

Back