Mizuno MX-700 Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Mizuno shipped over a couple of drivers for us to review. Here are some unboxing pictures.

479283901_WkEfW-L-1.jpg

479284113_tFQw9-L-1.jpg

479287494_RGNwN-L-1.jpg

• Admin
As someone that has never been a huge Mizuno fan, these look great. We will be taking them out to the range shortly.

• Admin
First impressions are quite positive. Very solid and much more than we expected. Looking forward to having 6 others try this tomorrow.

i have never even hit a Mizuno driver. im very curious about this one

Those sure are good lookin'!

What shaft is in it JB?

• Admin
EXSAR DS4 59 grams stiff

Beautiful clubs and its nice to hear you have been impressed with them.
Soooo, when can I expect you to be shipping me my MX-700??? :D I promise to give it a rigorous test (several years, at least) and let you know what I think. :cool:

• Admin
Bakemono,
When these arrived today I have to admit, you popped into my head.

Must admit it does look a lot better than their last one with that goofy moveable weight. I think it was the MX-600.

Look cool.
I had the 560, which is now going for next to nothing and didn't get any love, but it was/is a great driver, very solid upon impact and overall nice.
Looking forward to this review!

Bakemono,
When these arrived today I have to admit, you popped into my head.
LOL...thats funny. Sort of like how GG said she thought of me when you guys saw all the Mizuno stuff at the PGA show. :D

I will be interested to hear about this one. I love my irons, but have never hit a Mizuno wood.

Tomorrow we will be able to have 8 people hit these drivers. More pictures and details coming soon.

Must admit it does look a lot better than their last one with that goofy moveable weight. I think it was the MX-600.

Dyna, what about the MX-600 looked goofy? I mean that driver was one of the cleanest looking clubs ever IMO, especially at address.

Dyna, what about the MX-600 looked goofy? I mean that driver was one of the cleanest looking clubs ever IMO, especially at address.

I think he was just talking about the sole... with the sliding weight mechanism

didn't take off for Miz

MX-600??? Wait, wait, wait; dont you guys mean MP-600? (the one where you could adjust the weights) I wasnt aware that Mizuno made an MX-600. Ive heard of the MX-560 and MX-700, but no MX-600.

Bingo!!!!

Okay I wasn't sure, and I was a little confused? :confused2:

MX-600??? Wait, wait, wait; dont you guys mean MP-600? (the one where you could adjust the weights) I wasnt aware that Mizuno made an MX-600. Ive heard of the MX-560 and MX-700, but no MX-600.

Your right Bake, no MX-600, we made a mistake, it should have been MP-600

Okay I wasn't sure, and I was a little confused? :confused2:

Your right Bake, no MX-600, we made a mistake, it should have been MP-600
Thats what I figured. You guys were talking MX-600 and I was like, "What you talkin' bout, Willis?" :confused2:

Thats what I figured. You guys were talking MX-600 and I was like, "What you talkin' bout, Willis?" :confused2:

Haha yeah. I didn't even realize the mistake until you said something.

At least my obsession with Japanese clubs is good for something...

Its an obsession. Ive always loved Japanese cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles and lawn and garden equipment.
Its no surprise to me that Id find my way to Japanese golf stuff too.
As the old saying goes, "Like God, I do not play with dice and I do not believe in coincidences."

I stand corrected. haha

Back