Pretty awesome story!

That would have been something to witness! What an awesome experience for these two guys.

Amazing!

that's pretty crazy. I'd love to have a hole in one, let alone have my partner hit one right after.

pretty cool, I wouldnt have even ben on the green

Wow! Definitely would've loved to have been there for that! Hats off to both of these guys!

Amazing story...17 million to 1 odds defied. Nice!!

pretty cool, I wouldnt have even ben on the green

And I would have been somewhere off the green near ya I bet!

Wow, what a great experience. Pullled this from an About.com site concerning odds of making a hole in one.

The Golf Digest study provided many great nuggets of information, even breaking the odds down by quality of play:

• Tour player making an ace: 3,000 to 1
  • Low-handicapper making an ace: 5,000 to 1
  • Average player making an ace: 12,000 to 1
Some other highlights from Scheid's calculations:
  • Average player acing a 200-yard hole: 150,000 to 1
  • Two players from the same foursome acing the same hole: 17 million to 1
  • One player making two holes-in-one in the same round: 67 million to 1
Source: Primary source is Golf Digest; more info on acer odds and holes-in-one can be found in the Sept. 2005 issue.

very cool story

Incredible!!

incredible

That is pretty amazing. I've come close many times, but still searching for number 1.

For the second guy to hit to pull that shot off after witnessing a hole in one is just crazy awesome!!

too cool!! Would have been awesome to witness!

For the second guy to be able to calm down and then do the exact same thing is unreal. It's even more awesome that this was in a match play event and they ended up halving the hole. Probably makes the second guy even more excited about his.

Moved to Golf forum.

That's an amazing story...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is freakin awesome! I have never had a hole in one nor have I witnessed one. But that would be absolutely awesome! Incredible experience.

Simply put, awesome.

Thanks for sharing that link, boy did I enjoy reading it, that was so cool.

That would have been something to witness! What an awesome experience for these two guys.

happened to me three times :D haha kidding

That's crazy! I read in this months or last months GD there's something like 17 million to one chance of two people in the same group getting a hole in one on the same day, I don't think they had these odds in there.

That is crazy......I want to witness at least a Hole In one during my life time

Back