Sun Mountain introduces its new 14-way stand bag

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a Press Release

Sun Mountain's new Four 5 golf bag combines the popular individual club divider system with a lightweight stand bag. Conventional wisdom suggests that golfers have to choose either light weight or individual club dividers. The designers at Sun Mountain have put that myth to rest by combining the organization of individual club dividers with the carrying ease of a lightweight 4.5 pound stand bag. Four 5 is available now at a full-suggested retail price of $219. For the retailer nearest you, call 800-227-9224 or visit www.sunmountain.com.

In addition to being a lightweight stand bag with 14 full-length dividers; Four 5 features Sun Mountain's E-Z Fit® dual strap system, the patented roller-bottom stand mechanism that adds stability and provides quick leg action, a lift assist strap to aid in getting it in and out of a car trunk, Sun Mountain's top collar handle for easy on and off, and eight pockets to include a water bottle pouch, full-length clothing pocket, velour- lined valuables pocket and multiple accessory pockets. Four 5 is available in six color combinations: black, black/red, black/dark green, black/yellow, black/cadet blue, and black/titanium.

The inherent benefit of the 14-way top is eliminating club handles getting tangled in the bottom of the bag. With individual, full-length club dividers, gone are the days of reaching for one club and wrestling to get it free from the grips of others. The Four 5 stand bag completes Sun Mountain's line-up of bags featuring individual club dividers to include the C-130, LCB, S1, H2NO Cart Bag, SCB Deluxe, MPB and the women's Diva.

"The individual club dividers have proven popular," explained Sun Mountain President, Ed Kowachek. "We started with the 14-way top in one cart bag and due to customers' requests have expanded the offering every year."

In addition to golf bags, Sun Mountain is dedicated to finding the most innovative fabrics, the latest weaving processes, and the best designs to manufacture a line of performance outerwear that includes rainsuits, windshirts, fleece and the RainFlex® collection. Sun Mountain is an officially licensed supplier of outerwear to the PGA Tour, Champions Tour, Duramed Futures Tour, and Nationwide Tour. The Sun Mountain Speed Cart® and the new ClubGlider® travel bag are leaders in their respective categories.

For over 25 years, Sun Mountain has been designing and manufacturing functional, high-quality, lightweight golf bags for the serious golfer. Sun Mountain is responsible for many industry firsts, including being the first to use backpacking technology to produce a lightweight nylon golf bag, and being the first to develop a stand bag with integral legs.

i really like the Four 5. its my 2nd favorite next to the MPB

I thought I remembered Harry saliviating over this one, waiting for it. The Ogio he just reviewed may have changed his mind, though.

Whoop! Flu + drugs = brain f*rt. My bad.

Spoiler
I don't care if I don't need to censor it; I don't say that word.

Your brain f*rts smell like roses.

Back