Great news for Golfers: Caffeine may kill some skin cancer cells

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Claire and her 19 cups a day should be happy about that.

I should go back to my 12 pack of Diet Coke a day habit!

(Because I HATE coffee!)

For the record, that was a long time ago!

I drink green and white tea. I hope that is good enough.

aagh! i wish i knew this earlier! ive had 3 basil cells removed so far, lol

I knew all the green tea and Diet Pepsi that Ive been drinking is good for something.:D

I drink green and white tea. I hope that is good enough.

I'm HUGE tea drinker (no coffee, sofa, or "energy" drinks). But mostly black tea. (Peppermint when I don't want caffeine). Green every now and then. But white tea just tastes like water to me.

Claire and her 19 cups a day should be happy about that.

Oh c'mon JB--it's only about 12 cups a day. The other seven are diet soda.

I'm HUGE tea drinker (no coffee, sofa, or "energy" drinks). But mostly black tea. (Peppermint when I don't want caffeine). Green every now and then. But white tea just tastes like water to me.
Im trying to drink more tea and less soda. Tea is really good for you because of the antioxidants and because it speeds up your metabolism, so you burn more calories.
I drink at least 2 gallons of green tea a week (at $5 for 2 gallons of Lipton or Arizona green tea vs almost $8 for a 24-pack of soda, its almost to where I cant see paying almost twice as much for something that isnt nearly as good for you) and Im gradually cutting back how much soda I drink.

I really don't like coffee but I drink it for the caffine. If I had my choice I would drink it cold with lots of cream and sugar (well lactose free milk and sweet 'n low). I read this article online today as well, it's funny to me how one day caffine is bad for you the next it could save your life. It's the same thing with wine, first "they" say any form of alcohol is bad for you then the next thing you know its great for your heart.

I really don't like coffee but I drink it for the caffine. If I had my choice I would drink it cold with lots of cream and sugar (well lactose free milk and sweet 'n low). I read this article online today as well, it's funny to me how one day caffine is bad for you the next it could save your life. It's the same thing with wine, first "they" say any form of alcohol is bad for you then the next thing you know its great for your heart.

There are things called Energy Drinks GG :D

There are things called Energy Drinks GG :D

I know...and I have tried them and one of two things happens.....(1) it has too much caffeine and I get the shakes or (2) I have a terrible allergic reaction and break out in hives. I am just a mess!

I know...and I have tried them and one of two things happens.....(1) it has too much caffeine and I get the shakes or (2) I have a terrible allergic reaction and break out in hives. I am just a mess!

I was going to suggest trying Monster Irish Creme energy drink if you like cold coffee. It might not work out to well for you though.

HAHAH thats funny. Well not the hives part, but the shakes.

ummmmm Cough Syrup.

AMP tastes like carbonated sweet tarts.

AMP = Amazing
Monster = Gross (Except for Java)
Red Bull = Gross
Rockstar = Good
NOS = Good

I've tried a bunch of others, just can't remember the Names.

The sweeter the better for him....right now he is drinking Crush Grape Soda....now that is carbonated cough syrup.

And she is drinking diet orange soda.

Back